Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Carmelo Anthony Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210016)

knickscity 02-21-2011 11:13 PM

Carmelo Anthony Thread

All reports point that Carmelo Anthony is a New York Knick.

Post your goods on Melo here.

Bano114 02-21-2011 11:28 PM

Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP30M...eature=related

bluechox2 02-22-2011 12:23 AM

:rockon:

JDRCRASHER 02-22-2011 01:32 AM

Now I guess it's on to CP3. Congrats New York. :applause:

NY-Knicks 02-22-2011 06:05 AM

STAT and Melo, STAT and Melo, STAT and Melo.

I LIKE IT. :hammertime:

NY-Knicks 02-22-2011 06:08 AM

Remember guys, we finally got a clutch shooter and scorer. He might very well have the most polished offensive game in the League, definitely top 3. We were always complaining about not having a 2nd option on offense? We got one that's better than Amar'e. But since they both play in the midrange area we will have to see how they play together. Even though Melo plays more in the low post than Amar'e, D'Antoni will probably take that away, being the idiot that he is.

Bron and Wade can work together tho and they have the same styles as well.

Clutch 02-22-2011 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Remember guys, we finally got a clutch shooter and scorer. He might very well have the most polished offensive game in the League, definitely top 3. We were always complaining about not having a 2nd option on offense? We got one that's better than Amar'e. But since they both play in the midrange area we will have to see how they play together. Even though Melo plays more in the low post than Amar'e, D'Antoni will probably take that away, being the idiot that he is.

Bron and Wade can work together tho and they have the same styles as well.

Amare says hi.
He was leading the league in 4th quarter scoring and he made a lot of big shots for us.

But our offensive game should be much better now,so as the defensive.
Carmelo is probably the best offensive player in the league and Billups is way smarter than Felton.
Also I would say Billups is better defender than Felton and I think Anthony is a pretty solid defender.

Jasi 02-22-2011 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
Amare says hi.
He was leading the league in 4th quarter scoring and he made a lot of big shots for us.

But our offensive game should be much better now,so as the defensive.
Carmelo is probably the best offensive player in the league and Billups is way smarter than Felton.
Also I would say Billups is better defender than Felton and I think Anthony is a pretty solid defender.

Mmmm... I hope it... but it's not like he's proven that yet

Clutch 02-22-2011 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasi
Mmmm... I hope it... but it's not like he's proven that yet

I think he will show that he is a solid defender.

And he is a very good rebounder, 7.6 rebounds per game for a small forward is very nice.

Jasi 02-22-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

I think he will show that he is a solid defender.

And he is a very good rebounder, 7.6 rebounds per game for a small forward is very nice.

True that.

One thing is sure, if we end a game with less than 90 points, donkeys will fly :lol

NY-Knicks 02-22-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Amare says hi.
He was leading the league in 4th quarter scoring and he made a lot of big shots for us..

But are you comfortable with him shooting the final shot of the game? He doesn't exactly create the best shot for himself every time down, Carmelo has one of the best resumes as far as game winners. Felton always took the last shot and he was horrible at it.

Not to mention we now have mr. Big Shot, he has that name for a reason.

earlofupstate 02-22-2011 07:07 AM

Welcome to the New York Knicks Melo!!!
It will be my pleasure to be your fan and am looking forward to your career here with us.

Sarcastic 02-22-2011 07:35 AM

Welcome home Lala

knickscity 02-22-2011 08:04 AM

^^ Damn!:bowdown:

Sky2k8336 02-22-2011 08:18 AM

Welcome home Melo and LaLa!

I wish the best of luck to all of our great guys that are moving on to Denver and possibly other places. I will be following the career of them closely, and I hope Gallo blooms into a player we always imagined he could.

Congrats my fellow Knick fans. Should be a great time watch games in the future with you all, Amare, and Melo!
:rockon: :banana: :cheers: :applause: :bowdown: :pimp: