Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211120)

Clutch 02-28-2011 02:11 PM

Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days)
 
Sunday - @ Miami Heat W 91-86
Tuesday - @ Orlando Magic
Wednesday - vs New Orleans Hornets
Friday - vs Cleveland Cavaliers
Sunday - @ Atlanta Hawks
Monday - vs Utah Jazz
Wednesday - @ Memphis Grizzlies
Thursday - @ Dallas Mavericks

We play many games in next 11 days and there is no easy game for us.
We already beat Miami,and we still have to play against top teams (Orlando,Atlanta,Dallas) and against dangerous non-elite teams (New Orleans,Memphis).
Utah is not as strong as before and Cleveland has already surprised us 2 times.

After that tough stretch we will have rest until Tuesday (March 13).

So,how many games you expect us to win ?
With how many wins would you be satisfied ?

Discuss

Jasi 02-28-2011 03:43 PM

Re: Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days)
 
All wins except Utah and Dallas.

(whoah am I being optimistic)

Clutch 02-28-2011 03:50 PM

Re: Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasi
All wins except Utah and Dallas.

(whoah am I being optimistic)


I would be happy with 4 wins out of those 7 games (we have already played the game against Miami).
Preferably against Orlando,Atlanta,Cleveland (revenge :D) and Dallas.

bluechox2 02-28-2011 11:58 PM

Re: Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
Sunday - @ Miami Heat W 91-86
Tuesday - @ Orlando Magic
Wednesday - vs New Orleans Hornets
Friday - vs Cleveland Cavaliers
Sunday - @ Atlanta Hawks
Monday - vs Utah Jazz
Wednesday - @ Memphis Grizzlies
Thursday - @ Dallas Mavericks

We play many games in next 11 days and there is no easy game for us.
We already beat Miami,and we still have to play against top teams (Orlando,Atlanta,Dallas) and against dangerous non-elite teams (New Orleans,Memphis).
Utah is not as strong as before and Cleveland has already surprised us 2 times.

After that tough stretch we will have rest until Tuesday (March 13).

So,how many games you expect us to win ?
With how many wins would you be satisfied ?

Discuss

those

franchize 03-01-2011 09:32 AM

Re: Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days)
 
I think we will beat the Jazz and lose to the Grizzlies.

Clutch 03-01-2011 09:34 AM

Re: Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
I think we will beat the Jazz and lose to the Grizzlies.

What about the other games ?

franchize 03-01-2011 09:46 AM

Re: Tough schedule (8 games in 12 days)
 
I agreed with Bluechox picks except those two games


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy