Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Hornets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Game 60 Bobcats @ Nuggets 3/2/11 9pm (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211480)

onewickedlady 03-02-2011 09:05 PM

Game 60 Bobcats @ Nuggets 3/2/11 9pm
 
You gonna be there, RP, to cheer our team on...:facepalm

rufuspaul 03-03-2011 08:46 AM

Re: Game 60 Bobcats @ Nuggets 3/2/11 9pm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onewickedlady
You gonna be there, RP, to cheer our team on...:facepalm


Naw, Denver's a little too far away for me. What a debacle. The only consolation I can think of is if we still had Crash we would have only lost by 20.:(

onewickedlady 03-03-2011 05:19 PM

Re: Game 60 Bobcats @ Nuggets 3/2/11 9pm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Naw, Denver's a little too far away for me. What a debacle. The only consolation I can think of is if we still had Crash we would have only lost by 20.:(



The FO asked for this by the stupid moves they've recently made. At least if we'd still had GW and Naz we'd still be a playoff contender and better players would at least consider signing with us. I feel bad for Coach Silas. This drumming wasn't his fault.

rufuspaul 03-03-2011 08:58 PM

Re: Game 60 Bobcats @ Nuggets 3/2/11 9pm
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onewickedlady
The FO asked for this by the stupid moves they've recently made. At least if we'd still had GW and Naz we'd still be a playoff contender and better players would at least consider signing with us. I feel bad for Coach Silas. This drumming wasn't his fault.


Honestly though I really don't feel we were a playoff team with Crash and Nazr. At best we might have slipped into the 8th spot, but that's assuming we went on a long winning streak and Indy started losing. We'll never know but this team reminds me of the Cats 2 years ago when we just missed the playoffs.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy