Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NFL Week 14 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21239)

IlliniFan 12-10-2006 11:45 AM

NFL Week 14

Some good matchups this week.
BEst ones are:
Jax V Ind
SD V Den
Bal V Kan
NYG V Car
Dal V NO

Lots of really good games with playoff implications. I like Jacksonville to beat the Colts this week as my upset of the week. What do you guys think?

GOBB 12-10-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Some good matchups this week.
BEst ones are:
Jax V Ind
SD V Den
Bal V Kan
NYG V Car
Dal V NO

Lots of really good games with playoff implications. I like Jacksonville to beat the Colts this week as my upset of the week. What do you guys think?

Dallas vs N.O is a game I'll be in tune for. Go Dallas!

I want the Eagles to lose but they might win vs Washington who isnt good. Eagles still in the playoff hunt. Amazing or laughable at how the NFC is right now.

Chris Weinke set to start. Hilarious. Carolina SHOULD get thumped. But NYG seem to play like some wounded dogs.

Real Men Wear Green 12-10-2006 12:18 PM

It seems like every Giant star hates Coughlin except for Manning (who is more a star because of who he's related to than his actual play). Any stories out there to the contrary?

GOBB 12-10-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
It seems like every Giant star hates Coughlin except for Manning (who is more a star because of who he's related to than his actual play). Any stories out there to the contrary?

No because when he was in Jax the same thing happened there. Just the type of coach he is.

IlliniFan 12-10-2006 12:24 PM

Even though he led them to the AFC championship game there.

Pistol Pete 12-10-2006 12:31 PM

Saints over the Cowgirls, 27-21.

GOBB 12-10-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Even though he led them to the AFC championship game there.

But he screwed over numerous relationships with guys. Its happening in NY. Not that he is a bad head coach but he is the type who wont last long in a situation because his act wears thin.

Shepseskaf 12-10-2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

The Jags are too inconsistent. I'm betting that the Colts break out this week and the game is a rout.

GOBB 12-10-2006 12:40 PM

Pam Oliver has a body. Turn to FOX

Pistol Pete 12-10-2006 12:45 PM

Joe Horn is out for tonight's game and Marques Colston's status is unknown. If both are out, I'd expect Dallas to win, you can't expect to win huge games without the #1 and #2 WRs on your team, but I still have hope.

Real Men Wear Green 12-10-2006 12:49 PM

They might as well line Bush up at receiver if they're that thin.

AKA AAP 12-10-2006 12:54 PM

Chiefs/Ravens, Chargers/Broncos, Saints/Cowboys...that's 9 hours of football today. I have Finals this week? :confusedshrug:

IlliniFan 12-10-2006 12:55 PM

They still have Devery Henderson and that one guy that caught the hail mary.

Edit: Terrence Copper was his name, just came to me.

GOBB 12-10-2006 01:00 PM

I might watch KC vs Ravens over the Eagles game. Should be good.

Quote:

They still have Devery Henderson and that one guy that caught the hail mary.

Yeah problem solved.

:roll:

IlliniFan 12-10-2006 01:12 PM

wow first 2 plays for jacksonville:
F. taylor for 76 yards on the ground, then jones-drew for 18 yards on the ground for the td. I didn't know their run defense was this bad.