Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Blazers sign coach McMillan to 2-year contract extension (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212448)

insidehoops 03-08-2011 04:05 PM

Blazers sign coach McMillan to 2-year contract extension

The Portland Trail Blazers signed Head Coach Nate McMillan to a two-year contract extension, it was announced today by General Manager Rich Cho.

“With his NBA and USA Basketball track record, Nate has established himself as one of the premier minds in the game of basketball,” said Cho. “What Nate has accomplished in the last few years is truly remarkable and getting his contract extended was a top priority for the franchise and me.”

More info: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7322

bdreason 03-08-2011 04:12 PM

Re: Blazers sign coach McMillan to 2-year contract extension

Well deserved. This guy is a miracle worker.

Droid101 03-08-2011 04:54 PM

Great guy.

I'm hoping he becomes the next "Jerry Sloan."

Someone has to!

tomtucker 03-08-2011 05:29 PM

:facepalm he sucks...he uses to many subtitutions, the players never get warm, before they are subbed.....no wonder they have so many injuries

AMISTILLILL 03-08-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtucker
:facepalm he sucks...he uses to many subtitutions, the players never get warm, before they are subbed.....no wonder they have so many injuries

Yeah, you nailed it, dude. :facepalm

sacredcow 03-08-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtucker

Um, what?

tomtucker 03-09-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacredcow
Um, what?

In the games i have seen, it´s in and out for players......back when oden was playing he was subbed as soon he got up to 2 fouls........never got warm

broyzers 03-09-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

In the games i have seen, it´s in and out for players......back when oden was playing he was subbed as soon he got up to 2 fouls........never got warm

so... what yout saying is... letting your center and best paint defender foul out in the first half would have been the better coaching move. :rolleyes:

great signing of a great coach

Myth 03-09-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broyzers

good signing of a good coach

I'm fine with this signing, but I had to change your quote. Not ready to say great until I see some playoff success.

Apocalyptic0n3 03-10-2011 08:24 AM

Re: speed pills weight loss

Well deserved extension. He's worked his ass off dealing with the injuries every year and they always seem to be right in the thick of things this time of year. He won't win it, but he'd be my vote for coach of the year.

Nastradamus 03-10-2011 03:02 PM

This is a hit to Miami, he would have been a great hire. Mcmillan is a great coach who knows how to coach defense especially and he also seems to relate to his players well. Great extension for Portland.

broyzers 03-10-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

I'm fine with this signing, but I had to change your quote. Not ready to say great until I see some playoff success.

hard to argue that. hopefully this is the year we win a series

ballerz 03-11-2011 08:42 AM

he deserves it work wonders with the injury riddle rostered

tomtucker 03-11-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandshoes10
The morning of March 11, NBA regular season at home against replica nike shoes the Lakers put on the focus of the Heat war effort led by the Big Three in Miami,replica coach handbags the Miami offensive 6-0 victory with the closing stages and eventually triumph 94-88, replica handbagsthe Heat end 5-game losing streak this Decline,Shoes wholesale the Lakers were 8-game winning streak end. The two sides clash regular season,Jordan shoes wholesale the Heat swept the Lakers double play.

YOU GOT THE HANDBAGS THAT GO WITH THIS OUTFIT...?.....oh,shit...i am buying son