Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   We Need to start a petition. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21319)

AKADS 12-11-2006 03:13 AM

We Need to start a petition.

To keep LT of the cover of Madden next season. He is to good to have the curse take over a season. Who else agrees.

hotsizzle 12-11-2006 03:14 AM

I was actually thinking the same thing the other day. not the petition part but you know EA is gonna offer him the spot. i pray to god he doesnt take it

Serge 12-11-2006 03:16 AM

LOL not sure if I blieve in this curse. I belive Mcnabb was cursed for not taking TO's side like Brady did with Branch this season. LOL

As much as I love my Eagles TO still my fav player in the NFL followed by Chad Johnson, and LT.

Maximum310 12-11-2006 03:18 AM

OT..What I think would be really bizarre is if the SuperBowl were to be
Saints vs. Chargers...cause of Drew Brezze I guess:ohwell:

AKADS 12-11-2006 03:21 AM

They should put the Colt D on the cover. It can't make them anyworse

Y2Gezee 12-11-2006 03:23 AM

I was thinking they'd ask him too. I think we should start a petition (not that it will do any good) to keep all players off of the Madden cover. It has never failed. Even if the Seahawks make the playoffs (and they will) Alexander had injuries and they aren't going back to the superbowl. Madden should just keep himself on the cover, or they should put some type of cartoon on the cover.

There hasn't been one exception to the curse. Though I don't really believe in curses, there is something to this.

Serge 12-11-2006 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKADS
They should put the Colt D on the cover. It can't make them anyworse

HAHAHA now that's funny

Y2Gezee 12-11-2006 03:34 AM

Or some guy with no endorsements and mediocre contract that just would like the money from the EA cover. That sorta guy wouldn't be that big a deal to a team.

I have a feeling that this year's cover will have either LT/LJ/Brees or one of the other stars from the Chargers like Gates or Rivers (maybe would've been Merriman if not for the roids). Anyways, they're going to regret it.

I hope its Big Ben, I hate that guy.

Cool 12-11-2006 04:22 AM

I agree 100%. I am the biggest Charger fam out there. And LT is a big reason we are winning. But you cant say its all him its a team effort. If the O-line dont block for him he never score so think about that. I dont think LT will be on the cover because I think a defensive player will on there. Because they have been going back and forth lately. And he prbably wont go on there to because he was already on a video game cover. It was NFL GAMEDAY. So hopefully none of the Chargers will go on any cover and we will be just fine.

AKA AAP 12-11-2006 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximum310
OT..What I think would be really bizarre is if the SuperBowl were to be
Saints vs. Chargers...cause of Drew Brezze I guess:ohwell:

Please make it happen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. That smiley is a bit annoying.

Skywalker 12-11-2006 04:43 PM

Well we know if they put him on there and he has a bad season then it's for real.

boceltballa 12-13-2006 03:52 PM

That curse is a joke. I hope they put LT on there to prove the curse wrong. This guy can break the supposed curse. He is way too good to just drop and do nothing in a season. If they put LT on the cover and he does stink it up, I'll be a believer in this thing.