Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Predict Bulls final games (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213265)

VishaltotheG 03-13-2011 12:37 PM

Predict Bulls final games
 
March
Tue 15 vs Washington W
Thu 17 @ New Jersey L
Fri 18 @ Indiana W
Mon 21 vs Sacramento W
Tue 22 @ Atlanta L
Fri 25 vs Memphis W
Sat 26 @ Milwaukee W
Mon 28 vs Philadelphia W
Wed 30 @ Minnesota W

April
Fri 01 @ Detroit W
Sat 02 vs Toronto W
Tue 05 vs Phoenix W
Thu 07 vs Boston L
Fri 08 @ Cleveland W
Sun 10 @ Orlando L
Tue 12 @ New York W
Wed 13 vs. New Jersey W

13-4 to end the season 60-22

Rose 03-13-2011 01:23 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
March
Tue 15 vs Washington W
Thu 17 @ New Jersey L
Fri 18 @ Indiana W
Mon 21 vs Sacramento W
Tue 22 @ Atlanta L
Fri 25 vs Memphis W
Sat 26 @ Milwaukee W
Mon 28 vs Philadelphia W
Wed 30 @ Minnesota W

April
Fri 01 @ Detroit W
Sat 02 vs Toronto W
Tue 05 vs Phoenix W
Thu 07 vs Boston L
Fri 08 @ Cleveland W
Sun 10 @ Orlando L
Tue 12 @ New York W
Wed 13 vs. New Jersey W

13-4 to end the season 60-22

Same as you, except I can see us beating Boston, but choking away the 16-0 division against Milwaukee.

ljsbb27 03-13-2011 04:40 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
14-3. I'm going to the game against the Nets. Bulls will win that game.

Atlanta, Boston, and Orlando are the only teams that can beat us.

14-3 or better. I can see us beating Boston and locking up the 1 seed at that point.

nightprowler10 03-15-2011 09:16 AM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
What happens if we somehow tie Boston's record at the end of the season but beat Boston tying up the series 2-2?

Glide2keva 03-15-2011 09:28 AM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
What happens if we somehow tie Boston's record at the end of the season but beat Boston tying up the series 2-2?

Boston gets the 1st seed. They own one of the tiebreakers I think. We have to be 1 game better, that's it.

eeeeeebro 03-15-2011 10:08 AM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
For those of you who see boston beating us GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE

eeeeeebro 03-15-2011 10:09 AM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
I Will Bet My Life On Us Beating Boston.

nightprowler10 03-15-2011 02:43 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Boston gets the 1st seed. They own one of the tiebreakers I think. We have to be 1 game better, that's it.


Sorry for my ignorance on this, but how? Especially if we beat them in our next meeting.

Glide2keva 03-15-2011 03:47 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Sorry for my ignorance on this, but how? Especially if we beat them in our next meeting.

It's complicatd, that's why we need to at least be a game better.

D12"Magic" 03-15-2011 03:51 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
I Will Bet My Life On Us Beating Boston.

:lol
BTW How good are the Bulls on the Road? For a Bad team the Nets are not that bad at home (Currently at 18-16).

eeeeeebro 03-15-2011 04:33 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
:lol
BTW How good are the Bulls on the Road? For a Bad team the Nets are not that bad at home (Currently at 18-16).


Derrick rose, Brewer, Deng, Boozer, Noah, Taj, Korver, CJ watson What more must i say. IF our season depends on it Boston better bring their A game cause a trash talking Garnette will get thrown to the ground by Noah.

Glide2keva 03-16-2011 07:21 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
And we tell them on the main board that the haters follow us to our board, and yet they think we are lying.

D12"Magic" 03-16-2011 08:04 PM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
D.Rose VS D-Will Tomorrow :bowdown:

DaBigReality 03-17-2011 12:01 AM

Re: Predict Bulls final games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Sorry for my ignorance on this, but how? Especially if we beat them in our next meeting.


Basically their conference record is better by 2 games I believe. So it's best we finish an entire game ahead of them or we're left to hoping that we don't lose to another EC team before the season closes AND that Boston loses at least 3 more games to an EC team, including against us of course (which will be the most important game of the season if we want that 1 seed).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy