Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   the official Tyler Hansbro owns NYK thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213621)

knickballer 03-15-2011 08:23 PM

the official Tyler Hansbro owns NYK thread

Lettuce disgust the beast known as Tyler Hansbro and his dominance on NYK..

Clutch 03-15-2011 08:54 PM

Re: the official Tyler Hansbro owns NYK thread

I think he is right now saying "thanks" to D'Antoni for giving him 2 best games of his career

earlofupstate 03-15-2011 10:32 PM

I understand your frustration, but we make alot of other teams players look like superstars.

lebob23 03-15-2011 10:44 PM

IMO knicks were better off withought melo and if he really wanted to be here, he would either be playing defense or just signed in the offseason. All we would have lost was chandler and we would still have our core and young talent. also we should have kept Anthony randolph and just waited out curry. WTF are the knicks thinking also dropping corey brewer who turn around and burns them the next day.

Clutch 03-16-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lebob23
IMO knicks were better off withought melo and if he really wanted to be here, he would either be playing defense or just signed in the offseason. All we would have lost was chandler and we would still have our core and young talent. also we should have kept Anthony randolph and just waited out curry. WTF are the knicks thinking also dropping corey brewer who turn around and burns them the next day.

I agree about Brewer.
They bought out one of the few persons who can defend :facepalm

franchize 03-16-2011 08:15 AM

I don't think it's Melo who's been the one slacking on D.The convenient thing for the past month has been to blame Melo and have buyer's remorse.Bottom line is,we're a poor defensive team and our supposed leader (Amare) and coach are at the epicenter of our problems.

knickballer 03-16-2011 01:49 PM

^^^

Yep, Amare is a horrible defender.. It seems like he doesn't even try out there, it shows alot about his attitude. Earlier we all gave him a pass since he was carrying the team offensively and we had some other players who put in decent effort on D(Chandler, Gallo, Turriaf, Felton) but now they are all gone... Amare doesn't even try to contest shots, the asshole doesn't want to get in foul trouble.

D12"Magic" 03-16-2011 08:17 PM

:lol He looked like Dirk Nowitzki out there.