Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bogans in double figures (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213653)

Abe Frohman 03-15-2011 11:38 PM

Bogans in double figures

He had 17pts. I had to touch the ground to see if hell froze over...

wildeman 03-16-2011 06:21 AM

Re: Bogans in double figures

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
He had 17pts. I had to touch the ground to see if hell froze over...

And shot 50% from 3pt..5/10. He had a good game. Let's hope he keeps it up

Chicago Brawls 03-16-2011 07:53 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWSlBQPqBM

nightprowler10 03-16-2011 09:41 AM

Bogans for MVP!

Crystallas 03-16-2011 09:53 AM

So the argument is no longer: Any SG is better than Bogans.

Bogans is better than Jordan Crawford! LOL

Aside from the jokes, awesome work by Keith. I'm glad to see it.

eeeeeebro 03-16-2011 09:54 AM

he was best player in preseason but obviously he can disapear like no other

VishaltotheG 03-16-2011 10:46 AM

Bogans has improved a ton since the beginning of the season. I'd even say that we don't need another SG if he continues to get around 6 ppg.

Bulls_Fan20 03-16-2011 12:54 PM

If he wants to keep improving, maybe he should get a pair of Korver's green shoes...those were very distracting.

DaBigReality 03-16-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Bogans has improved a ton since the beginning of the season. I'd even say that we don't need another SG if he continues to get around 6 ppg.

Sorry, gotta disagree. If anything, Bogans has regressed since the beginning. Look at his preseason and first 10 or so games compared to the rest of the season. Hooooorible outside of a random 2 or 3 games, including this one.

And also, if the Bulls want to move to that next level (multiple championships/dynasty), they'll need to upgrade that SG spot eventually -- as in this offseason.

jasonresno 03-16-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBigReality
Sorry, gotta disagree. If anything, Bogans has regressed since the beginning. Look at his preseason and first 10 or so games compared to the rest of the season. Hooooorible outside of a random 2 or 3 games, including this one.

And also, if the Bulls want to move to that next level (multiple championships/dynasty), they'll need to upgrade that SG spot eventually -- as in this offseason.

This.

I like Bogans. He's a class act, hard worker, and doesn't let all this talk affect him. But a young, athletic, viable offensive option (not this random big Bogans game) would take our team over the top. It's crazy just how much a guy like Courtney Lee (if we aren't talking about losing our bigs) or Afflalo would upgrade this team.

KelticForce1349 03-16-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonresno
This.

I like Bogans. He's a class act, hard worker, and doesn't let all this talk affect him. But a young, athletic, viable offensive option (not this random big Bogans game) would take our team over the top. It's crazy just how much a guy like Courtney Lee (if we aren't talking about losing our bigs) or Afflalo would upgrade this team.

Count me in on the upgrade at SG action. :rockon:

eeeeeebro 03-17-2011 01:02 PM

i will put it this way. Bogans can fit easily. The bulls dont need him to get 20 shots a game or drive to the basket. we have Deng and rose for that. Bogans has good court vision and that is something that has been keeping him in the game for so long. His defense is good - look at the dude he stalky if i had to fight anyone the bulls team it def wouldnt be bogans. the problem is his 3 point shot the guy needs to realy get it going and believe in it. The main point of him in the game is to just (Spread his defensive player out and do defense) this is done by sinking 3 point shots. If we need an SG scorer it has to be off the bench.

DaBigReality 03-18-2011 07:55 PM

Like I was saying, outside of Bogan's 2-3 random okay to good games a month, this franchise will never get to the next level with this scrub starting and playing 17 minutes a game.

We need to sign a decent FA SG in the offseason.