Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   i honestly feel like the bulls..... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213946)

icewill36 03-17-2011 08:27 PM

i honestly feel like the bulls.....

offensive ineptitude is going to cause an early exit from the playoffs...

i dont care how good their defense is, you still need to score. most of the of the
other elite teams are great on both ends of the floor. once you get into the playoffs and the other team gets to really dissect you and break you down and develop a good game plan, i dont think the bulls defense will be enough to defeat another good team.

Glide2keva 03-17-2011 08:29 PM

Re: i honestly feel like the bulls.....

Bulls thread, started by a non-Bulls fan.

YouCallILose 03-17-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Bulls thread, started by a non-Bulls fan.

Non bulls fans are prohibited from starting bulls threads..unless they're praising Rose's chucking of course

2010splash 03-17-2011 08:31 PM

If by "early" you mean ECF loss, maybe...

But anyone thinking Orlando can take out Chicago is on dope.

hkfosho 03-17-2011 08:32 PM

we played without boozer and still won against a hot nets team. Fvck your theories, the truth is shown by the results.

Clocian-IGN 03-17-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icewill36
offensive ineptitude is going to cause an early exit from the playoffs...

i dont care how good their defense is, you still need to score. most of the of the
other elite teams are great on both ends of the floor. once you get into the playoffs and the other team gets to really dissect you and break you down and develop a good game plan, i dont think the bulls defense will be enough to defeat another good team.

overreaction troll thread gallore. i guess boston aint going anywhere this either with the 13th best offense :lol

Dengness9 03-17-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouCallILose
Non bulls fans are prohibited from starting bulls threads..unless they're praising Rose's chucking of course

LOL, nice try.

Bulls fans RARELY create Bulls related threads. But you happen to always make your way into them.... dont lie

:roll:

Im trying to use more emoticons like ashbelly to see how gay it looks

Undisputed 03-17-2011 08:34 PM

We're missing 19 points of offense a game with Boozer gone. The Bulls offense will be fine when healthy. Regardless of any offensive struggles, the defense has been getting the job done.

Glide2keva 03-17-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengness9
LOL, nice try.

Bulls fans RARELY create Bulls related threads. But you happen to always make your way into them....don't lie

This is what I was getting at.

nicktheman13 03-17-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouCallILose

icewill36 03-17-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkfosho
we played without boozer and still won against a hot nets team. Fvck your theories, the truth is shown by the results.

uhhh, the nets suck. also, i think you fail to understand the difference between regular season and playoff basketball. yes the bulls are beating teams that play with a day at the most to prepare... so what ? some teams are built for the regular season.

i dont think the bulls can beat miami, bos, or orl in a series right now because when it comes down to it, i dont think they can score enough. i even think they would struggle against the knicks, but thats strictly based on matchups, not how good the knicks are.

Undisputed 03-17-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icewill36
uhhh, the nets suck. also, i think you fail to understand the difference between regular season and playoff basketball. yes the bulls are beating teams that play with a day at the most to prepare... so what ? some teams are built for the regular season.

i dont think the bulls can beat miami, bos, or orl in a series right now because when it comes down to it, i dont think they can score enough. i even think they would struggle against the knicks, but thats strictly based on matchups, not how good the knicks are.

The Bulls been beating up on doubters all season. Keep it coming!

DStebb716 03-17-2011 08:43 PM

These boards have zero basketball knowledge.

icewill36 03-17-2011 08:45 PM

why is everyone mentioning the nets game ? this thread has nothing to do with the damn nets game

ReturnofJPR 03-17-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengness9
LOL, nice try.

Bulls fans RARELY create Bulls related threads. But you happen to always make your way into them.... dont lie

:roll:

Im trying to use more emoticons like ashbelly to see how gay it looks

The guy you quoted is the as$hole who always starts Bulls threads to try to hate on them.

Little does the ******* know that chicago is on an 8 game win streak with the MVP and Coach of the Year. :pimp: