Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the reason for bulls success? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213957)

pauk 03-17-2011 09:27 PM

the reason for bulls success?

to u unbiased bball fans with great bball knowledge that watched many bulls games.....
what is the reason to such massive success of bulls?
is it their defense?
i mean they win despite how many times Rose shoots bad and often doesnt even facilitate enough.. (didnt bash, just the truth right? he did shoot bad unless u think those were still good percentages and enough of assists, then ok)

obviously my bball knowledge is not good so i need some help figuring this out thats all :D

please dont remove the thread admin! i kept it all polite i think :D

Glide2keva 03-17-2011 09:29 PM

Re: the reason for bulls success?

get over it already :facepalm

Undisputed 03-17-2011 09:30 PM

Re: the reason to bulls success?

Good depth inside, Thibodeau's offense and defensive system, Luol Deng doing it all, a bench that can compete with most starting unit, signing Boozer, and having a closer in Derrick Rose...just to be brief.

Stuckey 03-17-2011 09:30 PM

defense, hustle, lots of movement on offense, a great first option, decent bench, and worst division in league

Glide2keva 03-17-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckey
defense, hustle, lots of movement on offense, a great first option, decent bench, and worst division in league

The division doesn't help the Bulls, since all teams in the East play the same teams.

It's not baseball.

pauk 03-17-2011 09:32 PM

thx dudes
see wasnt so hard

but how about noah and boozer? noah especially seem like a rodman clone? he is allover the place :eek:

Clocian-IGN 03-17-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckey

you did good til you hit the often ignorant worst division point. other ec teams play about the same number of games against the central division. for example, miami will only played 1 less game against the central division than the bulls will

Cangri 03-17-2011 09:36 PM

Mainly their defense.

UtahJazzFan88 03-17-2011 09:37 PM

Imagine if the Bulls had Aaron Afflalo or Tony Allen, even RIP, those guys would be perfect.

chazzy 03-17-2011 09:37 PM

Your threads get deleted because your agenda is obvious.. just be thankful your account hasnt been banned yet :lol

Rose 03-17-2011 09:38 PM

WE DA BESSSSSSSS

Glide2keva 03-17-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose
WE DA BESSSSSSSS

I think we should start using it. Since Miami has no use for it now.

Mr. Jabbar 03-17-2011 09:40 PM

talent + depth + chemistry, no1 can beat that. Playoffs are a whole different story though, players mental weakness/toughness starts playing a bigger role there.

Glide2keva 03-17-2011 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
talent + depth + chemistry, no1 can beat that. Playoffs are a whole different story though, players mental weakness/toughness starts playing a bigger role there.

Then Miami is in deep shit.

Mr. Jabbar 03-17-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Then Miami is in deep shit.

theres gonna be alot of crying and coach bumping :lol

those lbj tweets cant come soon enough