Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214000)

PistonsFan#21 03-18-2011 10:10 AM

the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game
 
It was not even close to be a hard foul. He was just mad because he doesnt have handles. LOL at some people saying he could have made it to the NBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzlQPBkLI_E

Go Getter 03-18-2011 10:12 AM

Re: the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game
 
Lol at you posting this shit in the NBA forum.

PistonsFan#21 03-18-2011 10:15 AM

Re: the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
Lol at you posting this shit in the NBA forum.


i didnt realise i was in the NBA forum since most of my threads are usually in the off the court forum.

you mad because you're a Game fan?
i like some of his songs too but you cant deny he was in the wrong here

Go Getter 03-18-2011 10:39 AM

Re: the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
i didnt realise i was in the NBA forum since most of my threads are usually in the off the court forum.

you mad because you're a Game fan?
i like some of his songs too but you cant deny he was in the wrong here

I didn't even watch it.


I dont like dude but he has some bangers.


If someone would have gotten knocked out I might have clicked but a scuffle doesn't motivate me.


I don't doubt he was in the wrong.

PistonsFan#21 03-18-2011 10:40 AM

Re: the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
I didn't even watch it.


I dont like dude but he has some bangers.


If someone would have gotten knocked out I might have clicked but a scuffle doesn't motivate me.


I don't doubt he was in the wrong.


does it take too much effort to click on a link? im sure its easier than typing out a response like the one you made. And no one got knocked out but you can still admire Game's ball handling skills :lol

Go Getter 03-18-2011 10:52 AM

Re: the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
does it take too much effort to click on a link? im sure its easier than typing out a response like the one you made. And no one got knocked out but you can still admire Game's ball handling skills :lol

I'm mobile....when I get to a CPU ill check it out just because you said so fam bam.


Stay up.

niko 03-18-2011 10:54 AM

Re: the rapper ''the game'' gets in a scuffle during bball game
 
i just remember his 2,000 bars diss at 50 cent or whatever it was. it was like

YOU SUCK
YOU REALLY SUCK
YOU SUCK BALLS
YOU ****ING SUCK
YEAH YOU
YOU SUCK

forever....and people were like, DAMN DUDE SPITTING 20 MINUTES OF FIRE!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy