Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Kirk Hinrich's value just skyrocketed (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2144)

dak121 06-21-2006 01:08 AM

Kirk Hinrich's value just skyrocketed
 
Only guy to remotely give Wade any problems this postseason.

Hinrich = Most underrated defender in the entire league and one of the most underrated players in the entire league.

KGtoGay2k6 06-21-2006 01:09 AM

hinrich for playoffs mvp

jn2rons 06-21-2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KGtoGay2k6
hinrich for playoffs mvp


:applause:

WoGiTaLiA1 06-21-2006 01:39 AM

A good point really. Main reason that the Bulls have a future finally.

adamcz 06-21-2006 10:25 AM

Hinrich = 2nd best young point guard after Chris Paul.

After those guys it's pretty close between Ford and Harris, but I think there's a clear gap in between.

SCdac 06-21-2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcz
Hinrich = 2nd best young point guard after Chris Paul.

After those guys it's pretty close between Ford and Harris, but I think there's a clear gap in between.


I think Raymond Felton is going to make some noise too. Looks promising.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 06-21-2006 11:22 AM

re:
 
JAson Kidd alleyoopin

TheBigAristotle1 06-21-2006 11:33 AM

Hinrich held Wade to 12 ppg in the regular season, I don't remember the exact numbers for the playoffs. But at any rate Hinrich is all NBA defensive first team and the fact that he's not just shows how the voters are completely ignorant of the NBA outside of a few teams.

Also I'm not sure Hinrich is worse then Chris Paul. He is only slightly worse statistically and has much better defense. Chris Paul is flashier but right now I'd take Hinrich over Paul.

Prezwoodz 06-21-2006 11:34 AM

Kirk should be in the defensive 1st team instead of kobe, who was just put there cas he could not win anything else.

theinfamousmobb 06-21-2006 11:35 AM

Yep Hinrich defeinately made Wade work even tho Wade still averaged 25ppg

WoGiTaLiA1 06-21-2006 12:01 PM

Hinrich is underrated. Especially defensively.

DoubleTech 06-21-2006 01:31 PM

incase anyone was looking for a definition of the word 'Homer':


Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
Hinrich held Wade to 12 ppg in the regular season, I don't remember the exact numbers for the playoffs. But at any rate Hinrich is all NBA defensive first team and the fact that he's not just shows how the voters are completely ignorant of the NBA outside of a few teams.

Also I'm not sure Hinrich is worse then Chris Paul. He is only slightly worse statistically and has much better defense. Chris Paul is flashier but right now I'd take Hinrich over Paul.


:violin:

Spike Spiegel 06-21-2006 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prezwoodz
Kirk should be in the defensive 1st team instead of kobe, who was just put there cas he could not win anything else.


I'd take Gerald Wallace on the first before Hinrich. HIS D is underrated.

Hinrich is a very, very good defender, though.

adamcz 06-21-2006 01:50 PM

Spike - message me if you have AIM. I have something to show you that you'll like.

geeWiz15 06-21-2006 02:31 PM

I don't think Hinrich is that underrated. He should have made all D first team over Billups though, that's terrible. Billups aint as good as Hinrich... not defensively, at least, they're about equal offensively.

Quote:

After those guys it's pretty close between Ford and Harris,
How?

Ford practically singlehandedly led a team, YOUR team, to the playoffs as a rookie as a 5th seed and is one of the select best passers in the game. And you're putting Devin Harris on that level? The guy is speed and NOTHING else, he has shown basically no skill at all, he can't pass, he can't shoot, he can't even convert in the paint consistently. And he's not smart and doesn't have any feel for the game. And he's on TJ ford's level? What could possibly bring anybody, much less a Bucks fan to that conclusion?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy