Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   WTF I AM NO Longer a KNICKS fan AR's 31/11/4/3 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214959)

lebob23 03-24-2011 10:51 PM

WTF I AM NO Longer a KNICKS fan AR's 31/11/4/3

Anthony randolph just played the best game of his life and the knicks gave him up for nothing 3 weeks ago.

Lettuce discuss how much we hate the organization. there is no way that people like us who said they shouldnt have trades him are smarter than an entire 300 million dollar franchise :banghead:

knickscity 03-24-2011 11:21 PM

Re: WTF I AM NO Longer a KNICKS fan AR's 31/11/4/3

You giving up your fandom because Randolph had a great game?

Ok, see ya later.

I'm not gonna hate the organization for a player who was given a chance and bombed out.

If he does well in Minny, ok so what?

franchize 03-25-2011 12:40 AM

Im pissed we didnt get anything for him or allow him to play but to denounce yourself from being a fan over Anthony Randolph just shows you werent a true fan to begin with.The Knicks are too rich in history for this to be that significant.

Scoooter 03-25-2011 12:42 AM

Good for him. He was terrible with us, but there were some skills there. Looked like he was getting a little more solid towards the end there, but whatever.

Sarcastic 03-25-2011 01:10 AM

I don't hate the organization regarding this, put it just puts one more nail in the coffin of Mike D'Antoni for me. I truly despise the man. We have needed size all year long, and he couldn't even get off the bench for garbage time. I mean talk about inept.

I no longer think D'Antoni is qualified to coach a rec league team, let alone an NBA franchise.

Sarcastic 03-25-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoooter
Good for him. He was terrible with us, but there were some skills there. Looked like he was getting a little more solid towards the end there, but whatever.

How would you know? He never played.

Clutch 03-25-2011 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I don't hate the organization regarding this, put it just puts one more nail in the coffin of Mike D'Antoni for me. I truly despise the man. We have needed size all year long, and he couldn't even get off the bench for garbage time. I mean talk about inept.

I no longer think D'Antoni is qualified to coach a rec league team, let alone an NBA franchise.

Even if he was coaching kids from kindergarten they would be a poor defensive team and he would put 5 year old kids in his doghouse :lol

knickscity 03-25-2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

AR played when we started 3-8.

Then D'antoni opted to try to get more wins, and gardly ant more AR,

lebob23 03-25-2011 09:51 AM

I have been a knick fan since Chandler was a rookie, so no I havent seen any good games, I started going to games 2 years ago and stopped this year. I dont like it when teams give up alot of young talent because it shows that they themselves arent good enough to develop their own, they should have atleast given randolph or corey brewer around 200 minutes and then decide if they wanted them, :facepalm

I dont like the idea of bring aging superstars together who have no chemistry and then saying we will pull together in 3 weeks. when they play like shit right now. :mad:

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Scoooter 03-25-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Yes he did. Try watching some Knicks games.

Sarcastic 03-25-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoooter
Yes he did. Try watching some Knicks games.

I've watched just about every game. He played in 17 games for us, and got double digit minutes 5 times. His best game he played 28 minutes for us and had a respectable 8 points and 9 rebounds. He took at least 5 shots only 3 times. How is that a large enough sample size to know anything about a player? Mozgov got into the freaking opening day starting lineup without ever having played a minute in the NBA. He was absolutely awful when he did play too. He was a foul machine and had some of the worst hands I have ever seen. I think there was a point where he was averaging 1 foul every 4 minutes which means he would foul out at the half if given the minutes.

I guess there is something wrong with our uniforms or something, since Randolph has apparently become a much better player in a matter of weeks.

lebob23 03-25-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

I've watched just about every game. He played in 17 games for us, and got double digit minutes 5 times. His best game he played 28 minutes for us and had a respectable 8 points and 9 rebounds. He took at least 5 shots only 3 times. How is that a large enough sample size to know anything about a player? Mozgov got into the freaking opening day starting lineup without ever having played a minute in the NBA. He was absolutely awful when he did play too. He was a foul machine and had some of the worst hands I have ever seen. I think there was a point where he was averaging 1 foul every 4 minutes which means he would foul out at the half if given the minutes.

I guess there is something wrong with our uniforms or something, since Randolph has apparently become a much better player in a matter of weeks.

I agree, and nobody can say they are afraid of ny media criticism, :sleeping

Scoooter 03-25-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

I've watched just about every game.

Then you know he pretty much sucked. Although he looked like he was getting better at the end there. Too bad he din't play well enough to up his trade value, that jerk. :mad:

Quote:

The bright lights of The World's Most Famous Arena aren't for everybody. :confusedshrug:

knickballer 03-25-2011 09:08 PM

Randolph didn't get a chance to play at all.

I'm still mind blown why Dantoni couldn't give him atleast some PT. You would think after the Melo trade we would need some bench players and all, not to mention he does have decent size and would be a better option at center than the 3pt shooting shawne williams.

MightyWhitey 03-27-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lebob23
Anthony randolph just played the best game of his life and the knicks gave him up for nothing 3 weeks ago.

Lettuce discuss how much we hate the organization. there is no way that people like us who said they shouldnt have trades him are smarter than an entire 300 million dollar franchise :banghead:

Anthony Randolph sucked in the Knicks. I am happy he will reach his full potential in Minnie. Unfortunately the Pringles system doesn't cater to big men.