Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Morning of Heat vs Cavaliers, LeBron James delayed by Cavs arena garage rules (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215557)

insidehoops 03-29-2011 04:15 PM

Morning of Heat vs Cavaliers, LeBron James delayed by Cavs arena garage rules

ESPN reports:

James was delayed in getting into the arena for the Miami Heat's shootaround Tuesday morning when he arrived with a driver and a second car at the entrance of the Cleveland Cavaliers' underground parking garage.

More: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7411

Noob Saibot 03-29-2011 04:21 PM

Re: Morning of Heat vs Cavaliers, LeBron James delayed by Cavs arena garage rules

Cavs people don't want to see LeBron go ape**** on their team again. so lets keep him from entering the arena. :facepalm

Rnbizzle 03-29-2011 04:24 PM

Re: Morning of Heat vs Cavaliers, LeBron James delayed by Cavs arena garage rules

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
Cavs people don't want to see LeBron go ape**** on their team again. so lets keep him from entering the arena. :facepalm

This :lol

RedBlackAttack 03-29-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Actually, he was turned away because he was attempting to enter the arena with several car-loads of his entourage... And he was trying to do it through an underground garage that normally isn't accessible to visiting players, let alone all of their friends.

boozehound 03-29-2011 04:31 PM

yeah, this is all on lebron. thinking he still owns the place and can roll in with his entourage like he's still their star player. People acting like the cavs were petty in this are clearly mis-reading the articles or have an agenda.

oh the horror 03-29-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Actually, he was turned away because he was attempting to enter the arena with several car-loads of his entourage... And he was trying to do it through an underground garage that normally isn't accessible to visiting players, let alone all of their friends.

Apparently he forgot that he isnt the home-town guy anymore.

2LeTTeRS 03-29-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Several car loads? From what I'm reading it was only 2 cars. Thats a huge difference.

Noob Saibot 03-29-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

^Then i suppose LeBron fears for his safety.

crosso√er 03-29-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boozehound
yeah, this is all on lebron. thinking he still owns the place and can roll in with his entourage like he's still their star player. People acting like the cavs were petty in this are clearly mis-reading the articles or have an agenda.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.

boozehound 03-29-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Several car loads? From what I'm reading it was only 2 cars. Thats a huge difference.

well, regardless of whether it was one car or ten, the cavs were more than reasonable in their approach to the situation.

For_Three 03-29-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

:facepalm f aggot

pegasus 03-29-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

^Then i suppose LeBron fears for his safety.

Or he may be from the area, and his family and friends want to see him play?

RedBlackAttack 03-29-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS

:oldlol:

Does it matter? I guess the Cavs ought to just let James own the place like he did when he played for the team? When he sent his entourage home, he was allowed into the underground garage.

Jesus, man... You will make excuses for James regardless of what he does.

"Well... He was only trying to get 10 members of his entourage into the normally inaccessible garage and not 50. Completely understandable."

GTFO

r15mohd 03-29-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For_Three
:facepalm f aggot

i think the Cavs and their organization just provoked Lebron into a triple double...I call 30+/10/13

Andrei89 03-29-2011 04:38 PM

OMG Lebron going for 55:banana: :banana: