Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Funniest jokes about some nba players (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215964)

chris2010 04-01-2011 10:31 AM

Funniest jokes about some nba players

clear cut #1
Nash doesn't penetrate to the hole enough and is too busy setting his teammates up to score. (dealing w/ the teamate jason richardson rumors between him and his ex wife)

2nd: The other day i bumped into lebron james and asked him for a dollar. He gave me 75 cents. At first i was confused but then i realized he never gives you the 4th quarter.

3rd: Reporter to bosh: You know people are comparing you, wade and lebron to 2 and a half men. Bosh- yes. Reporter- they say you are the half man but i disagree. Bosh- :). Reporter- At least the half man on the show was the main character.

Ikill 04-01-2011 10:36 AM

Re: Funniest jokes about some nba players

I've always wondered are there any Chris Bosh fans on here

Cermet 04-01-2011 10:44 AM

I think it's Leandro Barbosa not J. Rich.

CelticBaller 04-01-2011 10:50 AM

Anderson Varegina

chris2010 04-01-2011 10:54 AM

Oh yeah another one from awhile back i read on here dealing w/ iverson in turkey.

Random poster: Iverson will be like most african american men at his age and convert to Islam.

Other poster: Yeah like thatll work. They pray 5 times a day. Iverson "Prayer? we talkn bout prayer? we not talkn bout the game we talkn bout prayer. Im supposed to be a muslim superstar and we talkn bout prayer? how silly is that? I may have missed one prayer today. How the hell is me praying going to make me a better muslim?"

dunksby 04-01-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris2010
Oh yeah another one from awhile back i read on here dealing w/ iverson in turkey.

Random poster: Iverson will be like most african american men at his age and convert to Islam.

Other poster: Yeah like thatll work. They pray 5 times a day. Iverson "Prayer? we talkn bout prayer? we not talkn bout the game we talkn bout prayer. Im supposed to be a muslim superstar and we talkn bout prayer? how silly is that? I may have missed one prayer today. How the hell is me praying going to make me a better muslim?"

:lol :lol :lol

brantonli 04-01-2011 11:03 AM

Courtesy of Showtime:

Quote:

A wild Chandler appeared!

Chandler uses half hook.

Half hook missed!

Chandler uses put back!

But, it's not very effective.

Chandler uses post move!

Chandler is confused!

Chandler turns the ball over in confusion!