Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Official New York Knicks Post Season Thread!!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216392)

Clutch 04-03-2011 09:40 PM

The Official New York Knicks Post Season Thread!!!!

We clinched a playoff spot with win over Cleveland. :rockon:

I hope we can give more playing time to Derrick Brown and rest our key players.

GREAT JOB KNICKS

I HOPE YOU WILL DO GREAT IN THE PLAYOFFS

:cheers:

LET'S GO KNICKS
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

MightyWhitey 04-03-2011 10:40 PM

Re: Knicks are in the playoffs !!!!

:cheers: It's nice to be relevant in the NBA. Congrats to the team.

Bano114 04-03-2011 11:01 PM

It's been a while :D

I still hope we play the Heat in the first round. It would be much better than playing the Bulls or Celtics. Those teams are much deeper and play much better team basketball. They are also better defensive teams to but that shouldnt take anything away from Miami because they're good on defense too.

D12"Magic" 04-03-2011 11:23 PM

Congrats :cheers:

earlofupstate 04-03-2011 11:32 PM

Knicks playoffs promo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LBRVlkhu8

And I am really looking forward to seeing us post-season. I just hope we don't get swept in the 1st round. That would be so embarrassing.
The way Melo and Chauncey have been playing lately, I can't see us getting swept, I hope. Amar'e haas got to find his legs and stay away from any stupid tec's before the end of the season. And I hope Landry wakes the hell up and starts contributing more.

knickscity 04-04-2011 01:10 AM

Re: The Official New York Knicks Post Season Thread!!!!

Clutch, had to hijack your thread dude.

Now that the Knicks are headed to the postseason, I want to take a few minutes to reflect on the season and the contributors to it.

None of this could have been possible without our guy, the man who runs this shit......"The God Father"....Donnie Walsh!!!!

He puts us in the position to have a team that has brought playoff basketball to MSG, after a seven year drought.

Damn that's a long ass time!!!

It's been a fun two year wait under Walsh, the anticipation of what our core would look like, and I have to say, the old man did good, very good.

Next I wanna thank Mike D'antoni.

I know I crucify him on a game by game basis, but I can't imagine any other coach willing to come to here and endure definite losing with a purpose on the other side.

He didn't take the easy road, and while he boggles my mind more than anyone else on here, he is here, and kept the place entertaining.

Congrats to our coach Mike D'antoni!!!!!

(PS....Mike Brown defensive coach... pass it on!!!)

Next is a collection.......

Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Wilson Chandler, Timofey Mozgov, Anthony Randolph.

The Kids, the guys who never quit, over matched at times, but always showed heart, can't forget you guys at all.

The Kids did everything they were told, progressed their games, developed into players who can truly contribute in this league, never complained and kept their chins up, and wore those New York Knicks Jersey's with pride that I really appreciate.

I also wanna send a short shout out to David Lee.

He was here throughout the shit hole of MSG, and always kept positive, and solid professional, and kept a bright light shining when MSG looked as bad as it could.

Thanks for all the good work you gave us, David Lee.

Finally I have to thank James Dolan.

You know absolutely zero about basketball, but cut the check pimp!!!

Just wanted to add my little piece.....

Wasn't fair to move to the post season without giving credit, when credit is due.

And Now...... Please Welcome....... Your, POST, SEASON, KNICKS!!!!!!!!

Playoff Promo

Sarcastic 04-04-2011 04:49 AM

I just hope once the playoffs start, Chauncey Billups will stop taking so many threes from 4 point range.:confusedshrug:

NY-Knicks 04-04-2011 05:28 AM

:cheers:

For the first time since 2004, now get the first .500 or higher record since 2001!

WE TALKIN' BOUT PLAYOFFS?

YEAHH

Clutch 04-04-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I just hope once the playoffs start, Chauncey Billups will stop taking so many threes from 4 point range.:confusedshrug:

Keep dreaming :oldlol:

Jasi 04-04-2011 01:35 PM

I hope and I believe that D'Antoni & Billups will tell everyone to take a huge step up defensively.
I think that even Pringles by now must have realised that that's how it should work, and that's how our biggest wins have come this year.

Let's go Knicks!

Clutch 04-04-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasi
I hope and I believe that D'Antoni & Billups will tell everyone to take a huge step up defensively.
I think that even Pringles by now must have realised that that's how it should work, and that's how our biggest wins have come this year.

Let's go Knicks!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sky2k8336 04-04-2011 02:11 PM

F**K YES.

Congrats to the Knicks of past and present - 2011 playoffs :cheers:
:banana:
:banana:
:rockon:
:rockon:
:D

Clutch 04-04-2011 02:16 PM

I'm proud that first "New York Knicks Post Season Thread" after long time was opened by me :rockon:

earlofupstate 04-04-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
I'm proud that first "New York Knicks Post Season Thread" after long time was opened by me :rockon:

As long as you keep that avatar. I don't care what thread you start. :bowdown:

Sky2k8336 04-04-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch

You're the first person in 7 years to do that :eek:
:bowdown: