Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield does not like working with LeBron's entourage (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217115)

insidehoops 04-08-2011 10:45 PM

Legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield does not like working with LeBron's entourage

Hatfield rarely does interviews and guards his secrets closely. But he did a private appearance at a Miami shoe store last week in which he took some questions from customers. During the session, which was recorded and posted on YouTube, Hatfield said he stopped personally developing James’ signature shoes because he didn’t like dealing with those around James.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7464

kkling 04-08-2011 10:49 PM

Re: Legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield does not like working with LeBron's entourage

Lebron's entourage get a lot of flak, they must be great guys. :rolleyes:

Samurai Swoosh 04-08-2011 10:50 PM

Re: Legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield does not like working with LeBron's entourage

We have known for awhile. LeBron is a douche, his "entourage" is a crew of flunkies ... his mom is a drunken, ghetto whore. We know who he is at this point. His good image keeps receeding like dude's poor hairline.

:(

KB2009Champ 04-08-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
We have known for awhile. LeBron is a douche, his "entourage" is a crew of flunkies ... his mom is a drunken, ghetto whore. We know who he is at this point. His good image keeps receeding like dude's poor hairline.

wow really? you are going to make that comment about someone's mother?

sheesh :(

you act like he killed your dog. i dont like the dude either but wow

Samurai Swoosh 04-08-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
wow really? you are going to make that comment about someone's mother?

sheesh :(

you act like he killed your dog. i dont like the dude either but wow

How am I wrong about his mother?

It's been proven, time after time.

She's a classy one.

:oldlol:

15yearmagicfan 04-08-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh

Hahahahahahahahahha... well put, couldn't have said it any better. Lol.

DuMa 04-08-2011 10:56 PM

lots of people piss me off at work but because im a professional, i learn to work through them.

Glide2keva 04-08-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa
lots of people piss me off at work but because im a professional, i learn to work through them.

Well, I'm going to hazard a guess that you don't rank as high at your job as he does at his.

He's earned his, lebronze's boys are only there because they are his friends. They didn't earn shit.

chips93 04-08-2011 11:06 PM

if only lebron's friends werent so gosh darn rowdy, the heat would be killing people

EvanW 04-08-2011 11:25 PM

I'm willing to bet that Lebron is almost never talked to that way by people he actually works with. Lost of respect to Tinker for speaking his mind.

Of course, Tinker has worked with more significant people during his career.

DuMa 04-08-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Well, I'm going to hazard a guess that you don't rank as high at your job as he does at his.

He's earned his, lebronze's boys are only there because they are his friends. They didn't earn shit.

still. theres a unwritten professional code that you dont leak out your complaints in public. anything more than that just makes you look bad.

ballerz 04-08-2011 11:30 PM

i've heard him say this quite a few times... but is anyone really surprised?

FKAri 04-08-2011 11:36 PM

Lebron's entourage is def ****ed up. They a bunch of kids. Although Nike's a shit company anyway so don't give a **** bout some designer that works for em.

50inchvertical 04-08-2011 11:37 PM

Wow ISH, what a loser move. This story is well over 2 yrs old, goes back to when LeBron was a Cavalier. Either you are quite out of the loop as an NBA beat writer, or more likely, slow news day so you're just trying to throw some LeBron material out there.

Soundwave 04-08-2011 11:58 PM

LeBron should ditch the entourage.

It's fine to be friends but you shouldn't have your goof-off high school friends running your marketing/PR and dealing with companies like Nike and ESPN.

It's almost like they've made LeBron think he can't some how handle things without them.

For f-ck sake, they'd probably be lucky to get a job at Foot Locker without him.

The lot of them should've all been fired after "The Decision" debacle.