Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: NFL Week 15 (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21901)

bigkingsfan 12-15-2006 12:08 AM

OT: NFL Week 15

49ers punking the Seahawks.

:roll:

Where's that idiot Glove_20?

Mahmoud 12-15-2006 12:11 AM

One of the best games I've seen in a long time. That throw by Smith was sick, he went like 60 yards straight downfield on that bomb, and then the last TD, where he had a high snap, shook the sack, and then hit Gore for the big TD.

And now Hasselbeck with another INT and that does it for this game. Seahawks should have rightfully dominated this game, but they got stomped.

PureElement 12-15-2006 12:12 AM

Boooooooo

dak121 12-15-2006 12:15 AM

Frank Gore! I love watching him play.

LiL Stevie 12-15-2006 12:18 AM

Wow Seattle really dropping the ball. Easy schedule to finish the season and they're about to go 0-2. Looks like the Saints and Bears will be getting the byes now. Seattle :no: Whoever gets the wild card has to like their chances going up against Seattle.

mavsfan4zindagi 12-15-2006 12:19 AM

:roll: Frank Gore is just running all over the Seahawks.

glove20 and that PureElement getting owned pretty badly.

MK2V1GP 12-15-2006 12:20 AM

im ready for the cowboys/falcons game. i took off work to watch it.

i hope dallas destroys vick. has anyone else heard anything about vick may line up in the backfield and play RB some? or is it just some stupid atl fans dreaming. thats what they should do. schaub is the better QB, they should put vick in as a WR and have him return punts and kickoffs, :banana: b/c vick sucks at QB.

watchin TO and deangelo hall should be fun.

beware of demarcus ware

bigkingsfan 12-15-2006 12:21 AM

Alex Smith 24-7!

Talk about embarrassing :banana:

Dallas will take the Falcons game tomorrow, Vick won't be able to exploit our weak secondary, and their RB are all bang up.

Mahmoud 12-15-2006 12:22 AM

LMAO at the naked bootleg. Smith was all alone with the Seahawks defense just standing there and gawking at him as he waltzed into the endzone. :roll: :oldlol: :hammerhead:

ALBballer 12-15-2006 12:23 AM

Makes me proud seeing Alex smith and gore just biatching them.:banana: :banana:

Alex Smith is jesus:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Seahawks are shocked :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Frank gore is punking em:rockon: :rockon:

Mahmoud 12-15-2006 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Makes me proud seeing Alex smith and gore just biatching them.:banana: :banana:

Alex Smith is jesus:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Seahawks are shocked :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Frank gore is punking em:rockon: :rockon:

That was a brutal hit by Lewis at the end there too, adding insult to injury.

Mahmoud 12-15-2006 12:33 AM

Alex Smith and Reggie Bush played on the same team in high school?

And they actually lost to someone? wow.

MK2V1GP 12-15-2006 12:42 AM

reggie bush fumbled like 5 times in that game they lost.

ALBballer 12-15-2006 12:55 AM

BTW, where's Glove 20 and his Superbowl predictions? Doesn't matter anyway, he'll end up making a top 10 list for reasons why the Hawks will win the whole thing.

http://glove20.justgotowned.com/

Timmy D for MVP 12-15-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
Wow Seattle really dropping the ball. Easy schedule to finish the season and they're about to go 0-2. Looks like the Saints and Bears will be getting the byes now. Seattle :no: Whoever gets the wild card has to like their chances going up against Seattle.

Wait a second now. This isn't over yet, it's going to come down to the last week here. Right now the Seahawks are 8-6 and the Niners are 6-8. Next week looks like so:

San Francisco vs. Arizona
Seattle vs. San Diego

Then Week 17 is going to be:

SF vs. Denver
Seattle vs. TB

I know we'd need a miracle for TB to beat Seattle but the Niners can do thier part to win the next two games, because 1) Arizona sucks at closing things out 2) Jay Cutler is still learning.