Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wild rumor that Shannon Brown banged Pau Gasol's girlfriend (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222524)

Clippersfan86 05-14-2011 01:43 AM

Wild rumor that Shannon Brown banged Pau Gasol's girlfriend

"The Gasol-Castro relationship is definitely on the rocks as their engagement has been put off for now, and it definitely played into the surprising decline in numbers and confidence that we saw from Pau throughout the playoffs.

However, surprisingly it isnít Kobe and Vanessa who are behind the rift, although they do have a part in it. In fact it is a bench player for the Lakers who may have cost the team a chance at a three-peat.

The word Iím getting is that Shannon Brown, yes the same Shannon Brown who is married R&B singer Monica, slept with Castro during the season, and the affair was discovered by Gasol towards the end of the regular season."

"The confrontation weíve been hearing about did indeed take place, but it was between Gasol and Brown, who nearly came to blows in the locker room and caused a rift that the Lakers were never able to recover from.

The word is that Mrs. Bryant and Ms. Castro engaged in a bit of a cat fight, that ultimately led to Castro saying that Vanessa sleeps around, and Mrs. Bryant basically announcing to anyone who would listen that Castro is really the one sleeping around, specifically with Brown.

Thatís right Laker fans, the reason your team is home right now instead of heading towards a Finals series with Lebron and Co. could very well be Shannon Brown.

While many may believe this to be nothing more than gossip, remember where you heard it first when Brown is traded or let go during the off-season."

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...-gasol-rumors/

Soundwave 05-14-2011 01:46 AM

Re: So Shannon Brown banged Gasol's girl...

And then Delonte West had a foursome with Vanessa, Gasol's girl, and Shannon Brown's girl ... right?

Clippersfan86 05-14-2011 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave
And then Delonte West had a foursome with Vanessa, Gasol's girl, and Shannon Brown's girl ... right?

HAHAHA... Don't blame me for posting this garbage. There were like 4 or 5 threads about this whole affair crap during the Lakers vs Mavs.. so I just thought I'd post the latest. I find it humorous too.

Kobe24Clutch 05-14-2011 01:49 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Harion 05-14-2011 01:52 AM

wow. this is gonna be the SOP now everytime a contender lose. so who slept with Tim Duncan's wife? i bet it's TP again. fk that man-whore! first Brent Barry. now TD!

Clippersfan86 05-14-2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24Clutch
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know right? Watch the final news is going to be Gasol let Kobe, Brown and Odom tag team his chick.. and when they didn't stop when he told them to.. things got out of hand. Basically an orgy gone bad.

Doranku 05-14-2011 01:52 AM

As if Shannon didn't sabotage our team enough ON the court. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kobe24Clutch 05-14-2011 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I know right? Watch the final news is going to be Gasol let Kobe, Brown and Odom tag team his chick.. and when they didn't stop when he told them to.. things got out of hand. Basically an orgy gone bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with some BS story that Phil Jackson banged Gasol's girl and that's why he's retiring, :oldlol: :oldlol:

schism206 05-14-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Ultimate excuse huh? Boston didn't get out of the last round because of an affair too we will find out soon enough.

kg caught big baby makin' love to his cheeseburger…things were never quite the same after that...

Clippersfan86 05-14-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe24Clutch
I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with some BS story that Phil Jackson banged Gasol's girl and that's why he's retiring, :oldlol: :oldlol:

:lol :lol . Seriously though never run out of drama in LA.

DuMa 05-14-2011 01:56 AM

way too much unneccessary drama with baby mamas

BarberSchool 05-14-2011 01:57 AM

Lol @ Shannon Brown ever pulling an intelligent classy broad. Dude might pull the top tier hoodrats, but he barely speaks English and it's his first language. Sylvia is already worth millions before she met Pau, and she's from the nice side of Barcelona. This piece is likely projection and guesswork, of the fake-Muslim author's own fantasy. Lulz.

Clippersfan86 05-14-2011 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doranku
As if Shannon didn't sabotage our team enough ON the court. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Okay I know this is weird.. but Shannon Brown looks like a guy who would at least try to bang your girl. In interviews he seems like the player type.. who thinks he's the man or some shi*.

Harion 05-14-2011 01:58 AM

no need to wait. i already know the story. Delonte West banged Ray Allen's mom. just one more team mate's mother and Delonte can now be the GOAT motherf*cker.

Doranku 05-14-2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Okay I know this is weird.. but Shannon Brown looks like a guy who would at least try to bang your girl. In interviews he seems like the player type.. who thinks he's the man or some shi*.

I could definitely see it happening. But regardless; who cares?

It's just not an excuse to play as piss-poorly as Gasol did all playoffs. If you can't put personal feelings aside on the court, you don't deserve to win.

Hell, Kobe was going through his rape trial during the season/playoffs, facing potential jail time and other things and he was still going out there dropping 40 point games.

Yet Gasol is excused for playing like absolute shit because his girlfriend is a slut? You're better than that, Pau.