Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Miami Should Select Jeremy Tyler (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223372)

chris02jammers 05-19-2011 11:59 PM

Miami Should Select Jeremy Tyler

lots a potential, still young... projected as No.1 pick before... he will be a STEAL...

GOBB 05-20-2011 12:03 AM

Re: Miami Should Select Jeremy Tyler

:oldlol: A steal. how going overseas instead of college work out for him?

wang4three 05-20-2011 12:03 AM

Yeah, they'll love his attitude.

kaiiu 05-20-2011 12:04 AM

who the hell is that?

Theoo's Daddy 05-20-2011 12:09 AM

I'm hoping for that too. we'll literally be da bess team once we sign kenyon martin/patrick beverly and give pittman more minutes.

chris02jammers 05-20-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
:oldlol: A steal. how going overseas instead of college work out for him?

Brandon Jennings skipped College as well... he struggled in overseas as well but he is very good right now...

jb220 05-20-2011 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris02jammers
Brandon Jennings skipped College as well... he struggled in overseas as well but he is very good right now...

Jennings sucks tho

ballerz 05-20-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Jennings is an overrated chucker

chris02jammers 05-20-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiiu
who the hell is that?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...a_draft_051811

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=dw-tyler042209

Jeremy Tyler has decided to forgo his senior year of high school and turn pro.

Yes, high school.

This isnít some sign of the sporting apocalypse or a teenager with an overvalued sense of worth. Itís a daring, trailblazing yet well-thought-out move that challenges the bizarre way America develops amateur basketball players.

Tyler is an agile 6-11, 260-pound San Diego native, the nationís top player in the junior class who already committed to the University of Louisville. Heís as close to a canít-miss NBA prospect as there is; a tantalizing mix of size, speed and smarts. Scouts project him to be the No. 1 pick in the 2011 draft, when heís eligible under the NBAís age requirements.

wang4three 05-20-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
I'm hoping for that too. we'll literally be da bess team once we sign kenyon martin/patrick beverly and give pittman more minutes.

I laughed when I saw Patrick Beverly, Dexter Pittman, and Jeremy Tyler as reasons to be the "bess [sic] team"

Theoo's Daddy 05-20-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Brandon jennings had it easy compared to jeremy tyler. He didnt finish high school trying to play ball overseas. It didnt workout in israel and the team had to cut him,he has been playing in japan i think,up untill the draft season.

Theoo's Daddy 05-20-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wang4three
I laughed when I saw Patrick Beverly, Dexter Pittman, and Jeremy Tyler as reasons to be the "bess [sic] team"

I think their skills messhes up very well with what the heat are trying to accomplish. Pittman is going to prove alot of his haters very wrong. I think his experience with the heat has taught him alot this season.

Rekindled 05-20-2011 12:18 AM

miami already traded away all their picks. knicks is gonna pick tyler if he is still there though

NuggetsFan 05-20-2011 01:13 AM

I'd deff take a gamble with a late first round pick. When you think about it, picking that late is a gamble anyways. It's not like your guaranteed a starter, there's a great chance the guy you pick doesn't do anything or becomes a 8th man.

Tyler has good size. Seems pretty athletic for his size. When he was in highschool highly touted, than made the mistake of going to Europe. Seen how that played out with Jennings. Suppose to be a headcase I read but he's still pretty young.

I dunno, seems like he has "steal" potential to me. Only thing that's changed in the past year is him going up against grown men instead of college players.

Theoo's Daddy 05-20-2011 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rekindled
miami already traded away all their picks. knicks is gonna pick tyler if he is still there though

we have the 31st pick. he's likely to go that far. Knicks will fukc up and pass on him.