Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Future Of Zo ... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2236)

G.O.P 06-21-2006 03:24 AM

Future Of Zo ...

I'm just wondering, like many other ppl, what do you think Zo'll decide to do after winning this championship? Personally, I'd like to see it go either way. I'd love to see him return to defend the championship for one more season, but I'd also like to see him go out on top. What are y'all thoughts?

HALLandOATES 06-21-2006 07:51 AM

One more definitely

theinfamousmobb 06-21-2006 12:56 PM

UNO MAS!!! :banana:

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 06-21-2006 02:32 PM

re:

i think he should anchor the defense one more year as Heat try to find free agents to help the bench out.

besides, this gives one more year of Vince Posters

KomplexBeats 06-22-2006 04:40 AM

emmmm G.O.P. whats up man I came out of retirement on here finally. After I lost my old account I stopped posting for quite awhile but I've been on this site weekly visiting weekly for years now.

I'm suprised you finally signed up. Hit me up man and let everyone know what the deal is with the Heat Anthem!

Oh and to answer your question it wiould be great regardless knowing Zo and his passion for the game he'll be back to defend the title. He's so competitive I can't see him wanting to hang it up after being blessed with the chance to defend his title.

Peace

AIR SETH 06-26-2006 04:39 PM

Future Of Zo ...

Now that ZO has his Title I think he will retire. If they didn't win it this year I think he would have come back to try again. But now that he has it he can finally hang'em up.

AKA AAP 06-26-2006 08:40 PM

I think he's going to hang it up. Just my impression when Shaq was saying "one more year...uno mas uno mas".

G.O.P 06-28-2006 11:42 AM

I'd like to see Zo return to defend it. But either way I can't be upset w/ Zo's decision on what he chooses to do. Btw, my boy Komplex, has produced a Miami Heat Anthem on them bein the 06' champs. You can check it out at, www.myspace.com/trackings1 . I HOPE POSTIN A LINK DOESN'T GET ME BANNED, ITS ALL ABOUT THE HEAT ANYWAY!:applause:

SoCalMike 06-30-2006 02:13 AM

i say zo should retire... he goes out on top as a real warrior who finally earned his ring! the dude has great courage! i am happy for him. he deserved it!

i say leave while he's on top!!!

BFRESH44 06-30-2006 06:52 PM

It's 50/50....

He stated previously a couple times "You gotta defend the title".

I'd say he comes back.

But as a person, being a long time fan (my fav player of all time) I say he should retire. Go out on top....

SeMoLi 07-04-2006 02:39 PM

he should be retire i think
i love him but at the monment he is on top his carreer maybe...
of course i wanna watch him more years but he is old and so tired.

InLebronWeTrust 07-04-2006 02:41 PM

he cant retire.. He's proved that he can still ball so why retire now. He's still a game changer and a sick shot blocker.

SoCalMike 07-08-2006 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
he cant retire.. He's proved that he can still ball so why retire now. He's still a game changer and a sick shot blocker.

Sounds like a boxer who refuses to retire....

I think leaving now would give him the best feeling he could possibly have to cap an incredible career. Greed is not always good.

He's a great person... God bless him!

:rockon: