Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225672)

WadeBronDonJuan 06-07-2011 01:49 AM

LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Has everyone forgotten that LeBron was the closer and leading scorer in the Bulls series? A series where D. Wade was practically non-existant in scoring? LeBron also hit big shots to close out Boston too.

Sure, Wade is straight up balling and outshining LeBron in this series so far, but LeBron got them there. All of you LeBron/Wade/Heat haters are day to day trash talkers. If LeBron has a solid series, D. Wade is the sidekick and vice versa.

Go ahead and tell me i'm wrong about this.

Jacks3 06-07-2011 01:51 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Don't bother. People hate LeBron so much they'll pretty much forgot the rest of the playoffs and reg season where LeBron was easily superior. They'll also forgot Wade's absolutely horrid series in the ECF and how LeBron carried him.

Pathetic.

WadeBronDonJuan 06-07-2011 02:32 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacks3
Don't bother. People hate LeBron so much they'll pretty much forgot the rest of the playoffs and reg season where LeBron was easily superior. They'll also forgot Wade's absolutely horrid series in the ECF and how LeBron carried him.

Pathetic.


Exactly. I'm surprised there aren't more responses to this thread. So many dummies on this forum.

LAClipsFan33 06-07-2011 02:39 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WadeBronDonJuan
Exactly. I'm surprised there aren't more responses to this thread. So many dummies on this forum.


Dummies are the majority on Earth. Ain't nothing changed.

People who have actually been paying attention and not blinded by hate will know the real story

imlmf 06-07-2011 02:57 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
and the series not even half way over, expect lebron to go off to prove haters wrong, yet again

knightfall88 06-07-2011 03:01 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WadeBronDonJuan
Has everyone forgotten that LeBron was the closer and leading scorer in the Bulls series? A series where D. Wade was practically non-existant in scoring? LeBron also hit big shots to close out Boston too.



Do you have a trophy to prove it? Wade will.

bluechox2 06-07-2011 03:02 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
wade just sees what is in front of him and thats finals mvp, lebron aint gonna stop him from that, wade isnt an idiot, he let lebron do all the work getting him to the stage like how he rode shaq, and not hes gonna take what is his.

Kingwillball 06-07-2011 03:07 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
wade just sees what is in front of him and thats finals mvp, lebron aint gonna stop him from that, wade isnt an idiot, he let lebron do all the work getting him to the stage like how he rode shaq, and not hes gonna take what is his.



Wade has an Easy Matchup in the Finals with Kidd and Terry guarding him plus On Defense guarding Kidd is not that hard cause he barely looks to drive anymore.. Lebron has the Harder assignment on both ends..plus lebron is getting a 2nd defender run at him most times he catches ball on top of the key trying to get the ball out of his hands.. Dallas is Playing Lebron to be a Facilitator and Wades Role in this series is to attack take advantage of a matchup that he should win..With that said Lebron can be a little more aggressive or Miami should find ways to get him the ball in Easier spots to score where he only has to take on one defender.. Last night after he was attacking Early Carlisle saw Lebron was going to be in attack mode so he countered by sending doubles the rest of the night.. Meanwhile Dwade has feasted on single coverage against Average to subpar defenders..

Jacks3 06-07-2011 03:12 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechox2
wade just sees what is in front of him and thats finals mvp, lebron aint gonna stop him from that, wade isnt an idiot, he let lebron do all the work getting him to the stage like how he rode shaq, and not hes gonna take what is his.

Yup. This. And LeBron is unselfish enough to let him do it. It's really sad. Now these LBJ haters are going to act like Wade is the man when he's been riding LBJ all year. :facepalm

knightfall88 06-07-2011 03:13 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Wade has an Easy Matchup in the Finals with Kidd and Terry guarding him plus On Defense guarding Kidd is not that hard cause he barely looks to drive anymore.. Lebron has the Harder assignment on both ends..plus lebron is getting a 2nd defender run at him most times he catches ball on top of the key trying to get the ball out of his hands.. Dallas is Playing Lebron to be a Facilitator and Wades Role in this series is to attack take advantage of a matchup that he should win..With that said Lebron can be a little more aggressive or Miami should find ways to get him the ball in Easier spots to score where he only has to take on one defender.. Last night after he was attacking Early Carlisle saw Lebron was going to be in attack mode so he countered by sending doubles the rest of the night.. Meanwhile Dwade has feasted on single coverage against Average to subpar defenders..


Don't worry, they'll carve all that at the back of Wade's finals mvp trophy.

rfm767 06-07-2011 03:20 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
who cares? both are great.

bluechox2 06-07-2011 03:23 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knightfall88
Don't worry, they'll carve all that at the back of Wade's finals mvp trophy.

:lol

bluechox2 06-07-2011 03:29 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rfm767
who cares? both are great.


wade would be greater by means of hardware

wade 2 titles, 2 finals mvp >>>>> lebron 1 title (with some help) , 2 mvps

moe94 06-07-2011 03:48 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
I hope hating LeBron cures the emptiness of the Knicks orginization. They're not going to win anything, especially with those two.

flipogb 06-07-2011 04:04 AM

Re: LeBron the Sidekick Wade the Leader?
 
watch Stern declare co-mvps , I would not be surprised


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy