Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dallas Mavericks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   2011 NBA Finals Game 5 thread: Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226084)

Theoo 06-09-2011 04:26 PM

2011 NBA Finals Game 5 thread: Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks

game start: today. (9. june) 9PM ET

key of game: this is a BIG GAMES to both them teams dallas or miami the teams that win these game will be 3-2 so this a BIG WIN to most team but a BIGGER win to dallas because the need win this with homecourt because the go to miami next time

BIGGE KEY TO THE GAME!!! BIGGE KEY TO THE GAME!!! he lebron play a verry not good game last game that was a disapoints to me i a lebronfan WHAT HE DO THINK !! :facepalm :facepalm he will i thin kh ave a big game to this game he have have a good game and wade too to have a win here lebron have have a BIG game 20 + pts n if wade not hot to this game lebron have to have a clutch

a big key to game dirk play a very good games these finals and PLAYOFFS!! man he do clutch shots :facepalm he will have a probably BIG game 25+ pts

jump ball tip: this is a jumpballtip win to dallas chandler is so much better to the jumpballtip then joel anthony :facepalm spolstra still make joel anthony start center and we lose them jumpballtips he make no thinking it will maybe cost miami the finals :facepalm the lose all these jumpballtip to MUST WIN GAMES . dallas win to this jumpballtip

iam now 3-3 UNDEAFETED to the miami game threads now we will see if we win to this game make me 4-4 in championship game must win !!

quotes:

LeBron: "This is the biggest game of my life"
Dirk: "This is our game 7"
Carlisle: "Bring it on"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heat007
in these playoffs LeBron scored 15 points twice - both losses. In both instances he followed it up with big efforts in the following games scoring 35/14 and 29/10 - both wins.

LeBron said today - 'This is the biggest game of my career'

Expect a big bounce back performance tonight which will give the team a great boost.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
It's essential that the Mavs win this game tonight if they want to win the series. The chances of Miami winning two straight if they lose tonight is much better then the chances of the Mavs winning two straight if they lose tonight. As close as the series has been, Miami is still the favorites here and they have played like it this entire play-offs.

Expect everyone to play like there life depended on it.

lets get these game on the road!!!:cheers:

Heat007 06-09-2011 04:28 PM

Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 5 thread: Miami Heat at Dallas Mavericks

in these playoffs LeBron scored 15 points twice - both losses. In both instances he followed it up with big efforts in the following games scoring 35/14 and 29/10 - both wins.

LeBron said today - 'This is the biggest game of my career'

Expect a big bounce back performance tonight which will give the team a great boost.

Kellogs4toniee 06-09-2011 04:31 PM

It's essential that the Mavs win this game tonight if they want to win the series. The chances of Miami winning two straight if they lose tonight is much better then the chances of the Mavs winning two straight if they lose tonight. As close as the series has been, Miami is still the favorites here and they have played like it this entire play-offs.

Expect everyone to play like there life depended on it.

drizzy0503 06-09-2011 04:45 PM

Expecting great thing from my man Bron. If not, he'll post a solid stat line with Wade going off and them siezing control of the series to take it back home. Predicted Heat in 6 from the beginning and sticking with it. LET'S GO HEAT!!

TheAnchorman 06-09-2011 04:48 PM

Lol Theoo trolling at his best with his Icelandic obsession with the "jumpball tip" :roll: Good game thread though.

I expect Bron to bounce back but not with a big monster game, maybe more along the lines of a faciliator like 22/6/11.

Heat007 06-09-2011 04:50 PM

The Heat aint losing two games in a row in this playoff run.

8BeastlyXOIAD 06-09-2011 04:53 PM

Lebron James is going to have a 40 point game tonite.

Miami Heat wins

Jimmy2k8 06-09-2011 04:59 PM

Lebron James is not going to have a 40-Point game. Get your head out of your ass, and stop playing NBA 2k11 with a difficulty of rookie.

NBASTATMAN 06-09-2011 05:04 PM

SOMBODY IS GOING TO GET BLOWN OUT.. :roll: Dallas is just very confident..

DirtySanchez 06-09-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heat007
The Heat aint losing two games in a row in this playoff run.

They also where not gunna lose a game at home until the played the Mavs.

GO MAVS!!!!

Theoo 06-09-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Lebron James is going to have a 40 point game tonite.

Miami Heat wins

MAN THATS WOULD BE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i put a pumps up quotes to make it pumped to the game !! LETS GO HEATS!! A BETTER TEAM TO WIN TONIGHT

Theoo 06-09-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoo
MAN THATS WOULD BE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i put a pumps up quotes to make it pumped to the game !! LETS GO HEATS!! A BETTER TEAM TO WIN TONIGHT

how to you like the pumps up quotes??

L8kersfan222 06-09-2011 06:20 PM

OP is a *******

BlueandGold 06-09-2011 06:27 PM

LOL

Data1000 06-09-2011 06:30 PM

Tonight is why we're all NBA fans.