Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Enes Kanter #1 pick in the draft??? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226952)

bleedinpurpleTwo 06-13-2011 05:10 PM

Enes Kanter #1 pick in the draft???

nbadraft.net has him at #1
I suppose that makes sense for Cleveland if they don't care which PG they get with the 4th pick.
Kinda thought Irving and Williams were the consensus best players in the draft.

RedBlackAttack 06-13-2011 05:12 PM

Re: Enes Kanter #1 pick in the draft???

Don't listen to it. Irving is the pick. It is basically done and over with.

I don't even think Kyrie is really working out for anyone else.

It makes no sense to take Kanter No. 1 overall, when chances are that he will still be there at No. 4.

kaiiu 06-13-2011 05:15 PM

:sleeping Kanter will be there at 4.

alenleomessi 06-13-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

It makes no sense to take Kanter No. 1 overall, when chances are that he will still be there at No. 4.

yup, utah wont take him they already have favors, al and millsap

bleedinpurpleTwo 06-13-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

I believe you, but I suppose the speculation is that there is some concern that Utah will take either Williams or Kanter instead of a PG. Utah has a lot of needs.

BarberSchool 06-13-2011 05:28 PM

Enes Kanter has a good chance at becoming the greatest player in this draft by a significant margin. Him and Derrick Williams have the highest cielings.

TBH, I'm not entirely sure why Kyrie Irving has been labled the consesus #1 pick.

dd24 06-13-2011 07:49 PM

Those mock drafts are just changing stuff up so people will go back to their websites. I think Cleveland already has their mind made up on Irving. Kanter to Minnesota makes more sense to me than them drafting Williams. If they had Beasley, Love, and Kanter that would be a nice trio of bigs. It seems like a better move than drafting Williams and trading Beasley for who knows what they could get in return. Beasley had a good season last year too, just most people don't realize it. It also seems like Williams is a better fit in Utah than whatever PG they would decide to draft. Since none of that will happen, it's more than likely Kanter will be there at #4 and Cleveland will have a chance to draft him.

MeLO MvP 15 06-13-2011 08:02 PM

NBADraft.net has some of the weirdest mocks. They've had Biyombo in the 20s while others have him top 10. that's just one weird thing, they have everyone in diff't spots.

GiveItToBurrito 06-13-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

This. NBADraft.net is just looking to generate some extra traffic. I don't think anyone really takes the site that serious, too, at least in comparison to draftexpress.

MeLO MvP 15 06-13-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
This. NBADraft.net is just looking to generate some extra traffic. I don't think anyone really takes the site that serious, too, at least in comparison to draftexpress.

DraftExpress and Chad Ford are by far the two best mocks. Draftexpress is the site I use the most.