Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227065)

Rowe 06-14-2011 04:39 AM

Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

Yes, as the title says. Im not joking either, this is supposedly going to happen unless Kyrie gets his lawyers involved.

:roll: :roll:

Here is the ridiculous video of why this slut is mad at Kyrie Irving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4YDfDOxLYA

Bucket_Nakedz 06-14-2011 04:41 AM

Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

i guess jalen was wrong about duke.

K9Frost 06-14-2011 04:49 AM

Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

:wtf: i have trouble believing that she won miss hawaii

thejumpa 06-14-2011 04:54 AM

lol if I was him, I'd tell her to do whatever she wants to do. You're threatening to put up a vid of me *********ing? Come on, now. Hopefully this kid isn't stressing about this. I'd continue to enjoy that I'm gonna be the #1 pick and not give a shit about this chick. Wouldn't pay her a dime.

Big One 06-14-2011 04:54 AM

This "chick" looks like a dude

alenleomessi 06-14-2011 04:57 AM

cant wait :D
jk lol

28renyoy 06-14-2011 05:00 AM

jesus she's an idiot, trash like this doesn't deserve to live

coin24 06-14-2011 05:03 AM

She is fkn gross:facepalm

I watched about 20 seconds of that annoying rant and had to turn it off. That was brutal... Any adult arguing over twitter/followers etc should just kill themselves seriously:oldlol:

Scholar 06-14-2011 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alenleomessi
cant wait :D
jk lol

Idc that you put "jk lol" in white text. You are officially homo.

Rowe 06-14-2011 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thejumpa
lol if I was him, I'd tell her to do whatever she wants to do. You're threatening to put up a vid of me *********ing? Come on, now. Hopefully this kid isn't stressing about this. I'd continue to enjoy that I'm gonna be the #1 pick and not give a shit about this chick. Wouldn't pay her a dime.

This.

But at the same time when you're going to be doing business deals in terms of getting endorsements on TV its not gonna help when you have a video of you jerking off on every streaming site.

28renyoy 06-14-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowe
This.

But at the same time when you're going to be doing business deals in terms of getting endorsements on TV its not gonna help when you have a video of you jerking off on every streaming site.

It was going to get out regardless. She has multiple copies, guaranteed, and was just going to continuously blackmail him

jbryan1984 06-14-2011 06:58 AM

what a piece of shit.

thomaspynchon 06-14-2011 07:02 AM

This ape is barely human.

Mr Clutch Melo 06-14-2011 07:05 AM

Would smash her

get these NETS 06-14-2011 07:37 AM

remember, fellas

whores should seen and not heard