Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cleveland Cavaliers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What would LeBron do if... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227308)

QUIZZLE 06-15-2011 08:29 PM

What would LeBron do if...

The Cavs get the 8th seed next year and upset the Heat in 7 at Miami. Highly unlikely, but do you think he'd hang himself?

On a more serious note: I do expect a huge improvement from the Cavs and in particular, a solid rebound year from Baron. I'm pumped for this season, as I hope all you are too. Ready for this draft! Hopefully we can trade one of the first picks for possibly a veteran big and some future value.. thoughts?

L.Kizzle 06-15-2011 09:07 PM

Re: What would LeBron do if...

Y'all think the jokes and hate are bad now, if this happened LeBron could never show his face again. Might have to retire.

chips93 06-17-2011 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
The Cavs get the 8th seed next year and upset the Heat in 7 at Miami. Highly unlikely, but do you think he'd hang himself?

On a more serious note: I do expect a huge improvement from the Cavs and in particular, a solid rebound year from Baron. I'm pumped for this season, as I hope all you are too. Ready for this draft! Hopefully we can trade one of the first picks for possibly a veteran big and some future value.. thoughts?

dont picks = future value

i dont have very high expectations for next year. hopefully irving has a good rookie year, with baron seemingly relishing the role of mentor to irving, and kanter/valanciunas having a soli year, and next year we have another high pick to get a real star, because imo none of the guys in this draft are stars.

k-SkiLLz 06-18-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUIZZLE

:facepalm

Unstoppabull 08-25-2011 08:33 PM

Not happening, but... if that happens, LeBron we know now may be the LeBron in the past. LeBron will never recover from such a devastating event.

chips93 08-26-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chips93
dont picks = future value

i dont have very high expectations for next year. hopefully irving has a good rookie year, with baron seemingly relishing the role of mentor to irving, and kanter/valanciunas having a soli year, and next year we have another high pick to get a real star, because imo none of the guys in this draft are stars.

:banghead:

i still cant believe we picked tristan ahead of valanciunas