Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ISH Draft opinions. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227975)

DStebb716 06-21-2011 07:36 PM

ISH Draft opinions.

Fill out the following for your team (just one player each):

Your team:
Player in this draft that you wish your team had a shot at (out of ALL draftees):
Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team):
Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most:
Player you think your team will actually wind up with:

DStebb716 06-21-2011 07:39 PM

Re: ISH Draft opinions.

Your team: New York Knicks.

Player in this draft that you wish your team had a shot at (out of ALL draftees): Kyrie Irving.

Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team): Jimmer Fredette.

Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most: Chris Singleton.

Player you think your team will actually wind up with: Fredette, Brooks or a Morris twin.

DStebb716 06-21-2011 08:55 PM

Nobody?

RedBlackAttack 06-21-2011 09:03 PM

Not easy to do for the Cavs, because we pretty much own this draft, but here goes...

Your team: Cleveland Cavaliers

Player in this draft that you wish your team had a shot at (out of ALL draftees): Kyrie Irving :D

Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team): ? Tough to say since we have been in the cat-bird's seat the entire time. I'm going to go ahead and say Brandon Knight, not because I don't like his game, but us being linked to him meant that we weren't taking Irving.

Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most: I'm going to do away with the obvious one. We are talking to the Wiz about trading No. 4 for No. 6 and No. 18. The only real mystery is who we would get at 18... I'm leaning hard toward Alec Burks.

Player you think your team will actually wind up with: Kyrie Irving, Jonas Valanciunas, and Alec Burks or Marshon Brooks

Yep.... I think we get the three.

ballerz 06-21-2011 09:55 PM

Your team:
Player in this draft that you wish your team had a shot at (out of ALL draftees): Enes Kanter
Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team): Any guard. we need bigs
Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most: Jajun Johnson/Nikola Vucevic
Player you think your team will actually wind up with: Nikola Vucevic

DStebb716 06-21-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballerz
Your team:
Player in this draft that you wish your team had a shot at (out of ALL draftees): Enes Kanter
Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team): Any guard. we need bigs
Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most: Jajun Johnson/Nikola Vucevic
Player you think your team will actually wind up with: Nikola Vucevic

Who is your team?

fatboy11 06-21-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Your team: Houston Rockets
Player in this draft that you wish your team had a shot at (out of ALL draftees): Derrick Williams
Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team): Jordan Hamilton
Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most: Chris Singleton (14)/Darius Morris (23)
Player you think your team will actually wind up with: Markieff Morris (14)/Iman Shumpert (23)

I put Jordan Hamilton as the player my team has been linked to that I want the least, but I won't be upset if they don't get him. I think most guys in this draft can help the Rockets.

chips93 06-21-2011 10:40 PM

Your team: cavs

Player in this draft that you wish your team had a shot at (out of ALL draftees): irving, obviously, and i'd like valanciunas, even if we have to wait a year, i dont think you can win in the nba without a big who can defend the rim, and the pick and roll effectively, valanciunas is better than kanter in these capacities.

Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team): id be happy with either kanter or valanciunas

Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most:
other than irving, i guess williams, if there was a way to get irving and williams, that would be great (taking on rips contract with the pistons pick, trading that pick and the 4th to minny for the 2 was discussed earlier, but i havent heard anything about that in a while.)

Player you think your team will actually wind up with: i think irving and kanter, givony and ford both have the cavs taking irving and kanter.

MeLO MvP 15 06-21-2011 10:40 PM

My team: New York Knicks.

Player in this draft that you REALLY DON'T want (that has been linked to your team): Chris Singleton

Player in this draft that your team has been linked to that you want most: Bismack Biyombo, Klay Thompson and Jimmer.

Player you think your team will actually wind up with: Fredette, Vucevic, Thompson or Biyombo.