Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Enes Kanter has a pathetic 11'3 no step reach. Now find a worse height/jump ratio... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228134)

PleezeBelieve 06-23-2011 05:40 AM

Enes Kanter has a pathetic 11'3 no step reach. Now find a worse height/jump ratio...

...from a 6'11 big in the history of the draft who didn't end up a career journeyman.

QuebecBaller 06-23-2011 05:48 AM

Re: Enes Kanter has a pathetic 11'3 no step reach. Now find a worse height/jump ratio...

Did K-Love had better results? :confusedshrug:

PleezeBelieve 06-23-2011 05:56 AM

Re: Enes Kanter has a pathetic 11'3 no step reach. Now find a worse height/jump ratio...

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
Did K-Love had better results? :confusedshrug:

Kevin Love: 6'9.5 (in shoes), 11'3.5 no step reach

Keep the guessing game going...

blacknapalm 06-23-2011 06:11 AM

proven troll and at least the 2nd thread you've made against kanter. unless this 'cavs fan' thinks kanter will be taken #2, why do you care? i also bet you'd wench on any side bets. do you think kanter will be a top 3 ROY candidate? do you think jonas is better? so far, you like to point out only the negatives. do you mention that he has a legit mid-range jumper and it's been there for a couple years? how about the fact that he's not considered soft? if his overconfidence rubs you the wrong way, just say so. you better say biyombo's does the same. what's with the agenda?

PleezeBelieve 06-23-2011 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacknapalm
proven troll and at least the 2nd thread you've made against kanter. unless this 'cavs fan' thinks kanter will be taken #2, why do you care? i also bet you'd wench on any side bets. do you think kanter will be a top 3 ROY candidate? do you think jonas is better? so far, you like to point out only the negatives. do you mention that he has a legit mid-range jumper and it's been there for a couple years? how about the fact that he's not considered soft? if his overconfidence rubs you the wrong way, just say so. you better say biyombo's does the same. what's with the agenda?

Answer the question, chump

blacknapalm 06-23-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Answer the question, chump

ok, oden had the best in 2007, gary flowers had the best in 2011, jerry homan had the best in 2003, lonnie jones had the best in 2002, james hughes had the best in 2007, deng gai had the best in 2005. flowers is 6'6, gai is 6'8. where are these guys now? if i just gave you the last name, you probably wouldn't even know what i meant. you just pick a negative and roll with it. answer my other questions, chimp.

you're an idiot if you think a no step vert or no step vert reach makes a player. if that were the case sonny weems, james johnson, stromile swift, tyrus thomas and jj hickson would be the best players in the game. go away, make up another troll game plan.

BarberSchool 06-23-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacknapalm
ok, answer my other questions, chimp.

you're an idiot if you think a no step vert or no step vert reach makes a player. if that were the case sonny weems, james johnson, stromile swift, tyrus thomas and jj hickson would be the best players in the game. go away, make up another troll game plan.

Pinkhearts 06-23-2011 07:03 AM

Shut up Ashbelly .

No more Lebron dick to ride after he lost?

lolwut 06-23-2011 07:22 AM

I would draft a player because you don't like them.

winwin 06-23-2011 07:54 AM

Shut up Ashbelly

R.I.P. 06-23-2011 10:32 AM

I saw Dirk Nowitzki make four game winning lay-ups in the post season. Did they count or did he not jump high enough? :banana: