Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Sac Kings will take Jimmer at 10th pick (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228185)

Rekindled 06-23-2011 04:59 PM

Sac Kings will take Jimmer at 10th pick

It's so obvious now, they traded away beno , traded back a bit to be more within jimmer range.

Jimmer will be a king

hawkfan 06-23-2011 05:00 PM

Re: Sac Kings will take Jimmer at 10th pick

Not a bad pick at no. 10.
They need a box office draw.
Jimmer can hit shots. And now with Beno gone, he will get run.
Jimmer is a great complement to Evans.

Knicksfever2010 06-23-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rekindled
It's so obvious now, they traded away beno , traded back a bit to be more within jimmer range.

Jimmer will be a king

wow, jimmer will be a BUST. he can shoot, great but he can't play defense and teams will ABUSE and EXPLOIT his defensive deficiencies

bdreason 06-23-2011 05:00 PM

Sucks for the Jazz.

DStebb716 06-23-2011 05:01 PM

Will be a solid pick and could be he PG they need. Evans + Jimmer for years.

blablabla 06-23-2011 05:02 PM

dynasty

UtahJazzFan88 06-23-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Sucks for the Jazz.

No it doesn't, obviously a lot can change, but there's still a lot more pieces that are opening up now because of this, and a lot of people were mixed on picking him.

Will be cool to see Jimmer in Sacramento if he is indeed picked.

bdreason 06-23-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
No it doesn't, obviously a lot can change, but there's still a lot more pieces that are opening up now because of this, and a lot of people were mixed on picking him.

Will be cool to see Jimmer in Sacramento if he is indeed picked.

Jimmer is worth at least 1000+ season tickets in Utah. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up giving something away to the Kings in order to swap picks.

bagelred 06-23-2011 05:09 PM

Utah must be so pissed. Not only missing out on an American white player, but one that went to BYU. Wow. Not sure how those Mormons are gonna take it. Might have to boo Derek Fisher to feel better.

Theoo's Daddy 06-23-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
Utah must be so pissed. Not only missing out on an American white player, but one that went to BYU. Wow. Not sure how those Mormons are gonna take it. Might have to boo Derek Fisher to feel better.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Yung D-Will 06-23-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred

:rolleyes:

UtahJazzFan88 06-23-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Jimmer is worth at least 1000+ season tickets in Utah. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up giving something away to the Kings in order to swap picks.

I don't get why people are so wrapped on us picking Jimmer, everyone I listen to and hear seems to have the vibe that we don't want him as much as everyone else thinks, and yes it would be great for sales a good bit, but we've been in the top 5-7 in the league in season tickets.

AMISTILLILL 06-23-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

I don't get why people are so wrapped on us picking Jimmer, everyone I listen to and hear seems to have the vibe that we don't want him as much as everyone else thinks, and yes it would be great for sales a good bit, but we've been in the top 5-7 in the league in season tickets.

Casual fans like to talk. I think anyone who follows Jazz basketball seriously knows there are much more viable options they could draft instead of Jimmer.

UtahJazzFan88 06-23-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
Casual fans like to talk. I think anyone who follows Jazz basketball seriously knows there are much more viable options they could draft instead of Jimmer.

Agreed 100%. :applause:

bdreason 06-23-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

I have no idea what the Utah fans want... but I know the Jazz draft history... and I'd bet the condo that the Jazz planned on taking Jimmer at 11.