Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orlando Magic Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Name the coolest Magic players ever (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2288)

insidehoops 06-21-2006 12:52 PM

Name the coolest Magic players ever
 
Who are your favorite Magic players of all time, and what was cool about them?

WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith 06-21-2006 08:19 PM

sdf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
Who are your favorite Magic players of all time, and what was cool about them?


Too easy.

Bo Outlaw, the end.

Take out the pimpglasses though, and it'z Travis Diener.

WildStyle 06-21-2006 09:46 PM

Penny. The guy was just an awesome player in his "prime". He was spectacular and had a high basketball IQ. Beautiful to watch. Some underrate him these days, some overrate him these days, but I'll always remember what he was. A fantastic basketball player.


sac#1 06-22-2006 04:06 PM

Nick Anderson, he never missed a 3 pointer.

Carlos Arroyo; speed, passes.

DrewDaGreat 06-22-2006 04:11 PM

I agree on Penny.

Heelcrazy2 07-05-2006 12:11 AM

I really liked TMac and Mike Miller.

sixty 07-05-2006 07:59 AM

Penny.

I even have his jersey. :D

insidehoops 07-11-2006 12:13 AM

No Dennis Scott fans? :D

Markarian 07-24-2006 06:08 PM

T-Mac, he's just too good with an attitude

dab0yech0 08-03-2006 04:45 AM

Keyon Dooling because he was a former Clipper, guy has sick ups

Penny Hardaway, alot of things Shaun Livingston does reminds me of Penny in his prime

Finn T-Mac 08-03-2006 03:44 PM

T-Mac, (could've known by looking at my username). Penny of course.

What do you think, how far would've the magic go with T-Mac and healthy Grant "the next" Hill?

Jazz Rockets all the way 08-03-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

What do you think, how far would've the magic go with T-Mac and healthy Grant "the next" Hill?
plus if management hadnt screwed him and t-mac would be there for the next season then they would have dwight howard too?!?!? tht would b scary

lebron_zoom 08-03-2006 08:02 PM

T-Mac and Penny, you remember the magic for penny but T-Mac really puts on a show

The Italian 08-04-2006 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildStyle
Penny. The guy was just an awesome player in his "prime". He was spectacular and had a high basketball IQ. Beautiful to watch. Some underrate him these days, some overrate him these days, but I'll always remember what he was. A fantastic basketball player.



Well said. :applause:

I also loved Grant Hill. Just imagine the player that he would have been without the injurys.

shafir 08-04-2006 12:51 PM

Penny


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy