Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: College football BYU vs Oregon (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22898)

LakersRuleTheNBA 12-21-2006 06:27 PM

OT: College football BYU vs Oregon
 
Anyone excited for this game? Any college football fans out there? I am excited, the bowl season has begun...

BYU (10-2) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY

Vs.

OREGON (7-5) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY

vert48 12-21-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersRuleTheNBA
Anyone excited for this game? Any college football fans out there? I am excited, the bowl season has begun...

BYU (10-2) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY

Vs.

OREGON (7-5) ROSTER
STATS
SCHEDULE
HISTORY

I have had season tickets to BYU for the last 5 years. This is a fun game because it matches up BYU against their previous head coach, Gary Crowton. (offensive coordinator at Oregon).

BankShot 12-21-2006 06:41 PM

Go Ducks!! Anyone else find it funny that the Mormon-based BYU is playing Vegas???

LakersRuleTheNBA 12-21-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vert48
I have had season tickets to BYU for the last 5 years. This is a fun game because it matches up BYU against their previous head coach, Gary Crowton. (offensive coordinator at Oregon).


Good luck to your team. Though, I want to see Oregon win. I am wondering what ugly uniform will the ducks wear tonight.

vert48 12-21-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LakersRuleTheNBA
Good luck to your team. Though, I want to see Oregon win. I am wondering what ugly uniform will the ducks wear tonight.

I am actually a USC Grad. So is my wife, father, grandfather. We live in Draper Utah, and I want my kids to experience College football, so we have season tickets to BYU. I am a fan, but since they are playing a Pac10 team, I win either way.

Wuxia 12-21-2006 07:18 PM

No offense, but who the hell is going to watch this game besides BYO/Oregon fans?

Duck Rodgers 12-21-2006 07:31 PM

I'm a current BYU student....go Cougs! Who's going to watch this besides Oregon/BYU fans? Football fans in general? People wanting to see the best QB in the country? There are some great NFL prospects on both teams. This will be one of the highest rated bowl games this year...believe it.

MK2V1GP 12-21-2006 08:32 PM

i actually love the ducks uni's. i think their the best out of all college and pros. but the ones their wearing tonite arent the best.

InLebronWeTrust 12-23-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wuxia
No offense, but who the hell is going to watch this game besides BYO/Oregon fans?



true that


I just like oregon because they have sweet home jerseys.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy