Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Seattle SuperSonics Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Shawn Kemp's son will play basketball at University of Washington (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229458)

insidehoops 07-08-2011 12:19 PM

Shawn Kemp's son will play basketball at University of Washington

The son of former Seattle SuperSonics star Shawn Kemp has signed a scholarship agreement to play basketball at the University of Washington. “We’re happy to have Shawn Kemp Jr. join our program,” UW coach Lorenzo Romar said Thursday in a university release. “He gives us additional size and athleticism up front.” Kemp is a 6-foot-9, 265-pound power forward.

- TheOlympian

one2 07-11-2011 04:24 PM

Re: Shawn Kemp's son will play basketball at University of Washington

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
The son of former Seattle SuperSonics star Shawn Kemp has signed a scholarship agreement to play basketball at the University of Washington. “We’re happy to have Shawn Kemp Jr. join our program,” UW coach Lorenzo Romar said Thursday in a university release. “He gives us additional size and athleticism up front.” Kemp is a 6-foot-9, 265-pound power forward.

- TheOlympian

Great news! Bringing old memories of 90s basketball in Seattle.

DeronMillsap 07-11-2011 05:23 PM

I bet you can form a basketball team with all of Kemp's sons. :lol

JellyBean 10-09-2011 06:54 PM

The Huskies on the Left coast are going to be nice. If they all can get on the same page, Washington should have a very good season.

Burgz 10-31-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyBean
The Huskies on the Left coast are going to be nice. If they all can get on the same page, Washington should have a very good season.

i think next year is their big year
too risky to say whether they'll gel this year or not, but if they can keep their lineup in tact for next year, watchout!

JellyBean 11-01-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burgz
i think next year is their big year
too risky to say whether they'll gel this year or not, but if they can keep their lineup in tact for next year, watchout!

True. But with this "One and Done" stuff, it throws alot of teams chances in the wind. Hopefully Washington doesn't fall into that trap.

9512 12-13-2011 01:44 PM

I wonder if he is not trying to win fans by coat tail riding his dad's popularity. Unlike Junior, Nate McMillan's son actually chose to not play in the Seattle area to get away from his own dad's legacy as a Sonic.