Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229801)

insidehoops 07-12-2011 09:25 AM

Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

I don't think it's really a news item when a player is NOT considering doing something, since most stars are not going overseas (anytime soon), but, D-Rose is the MVP, so:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7974

Orlando Magic 07-12-2011 09:28 AM

Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

I heard Derrick Rose uses $100 bills to wipe his ass.

Orlando Magic 07-12-2011 09:30 AM

Also... I found this quote interesting from the article you posted...

Quote:

“People will say, ‘He didn’t get that much help,’ ” Rose said of the Bulls’ loss to the Heat. “It’s always just been me. I put a lot of pressure [on myself]. What would have happened if I was in better condition? How would I have played? You never know how it would have worked itself out..

Still continuing to be a fake-humble douche I see. Nobody will say he didn't get that much help. The only reason the team made it that far is because of the teams' defense which he plays a very, very minor role in. **** that guy.

DRose1899 07-12-2011 09:52 AM

Good, just locking yourself in gym after that ****ing horrific ECF.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Also... I found this quote interesting from the article you posted...

Still continuing to be a fake-humble douche I see. Nobody will say he didn't get that much help. The only reason the team made it that far is because of the teams' defense which he plays a very, very minor role in. **** that guy.

Rly?

I got different notion from reading the more complete interview. lol @ jeff cutting it n make it like controversial statement.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...__bulls_071111

He said he should conditioning himself better and implying people should not said he got no help etc.

But I dunno, my comprehension maybe a lot worse than yours.

GreatGreg 07-12-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

He's talking about the reason they lost in the ECF. Would you rather him blame his teammates like LeBron? At least he's bringing the blame on himself. :facepalm

Pointguard 07-12-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Hey I saw you on TV... you the guy who just before Christmas says that "gracious humble red suit wearing ***** bag. It's a holiday because of the trees and lights and he plays a very, very minor role in that." And then Dr Suess did your biography right?

Theoo's Daddy 07-12-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatGreg
He's talking about the reason they lost in the ECF. Would you rather him blame his teammates like LeBron? At least he's bringing the blame on himself. :facepalm

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GOBB 07-12-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
I don't think it's really a news item when a player is NOT considering doing something, since most stars are not going overseas (anytime soon), but, D-Rose is the MVP, so:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7974

He wouldn't do crap overseas anyway. Stay in America u racist ball chucking scrub!!!

VishaltotheG 07-12-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
He wouldn't do crap overseas anyway. Stay in America u racist ball chucking scrub!!!

Why do you think everything is racist?

Bucket_Nakedz 07-12-2011 06:53 PM

jeff is a power trippin' jerk!

he may not play professionally. but if the lockout looms into next year, i could see him playing in asia for the hell of it.

winwin 07-12-2011 06:55 PM

SMH some posters

like clockwork .. he doesn't miss any thread about Rose :facepalm

get a life

winwin 07-12-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VishaltotheG

he hates Rose with a passion .. plus he has issues

DRose1899 07-12-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winwin
he hates Rose with a passion .. plus he has issues

No way.

N I will LOL at you if you claim me as Rose Hater because you see me regularly bashing him after that disgusting ECF.

GOBB 07-12-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VishaltotheG

And here I though Indians were smart. :facepalm

Why do u talk out of ur ass? Love to hear other instances I used race. The fact my post went over ur head

Jordan23GOAT 07-12-2011 08:02 PM

I hate Bulls haters.