Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thanks to drunken driving, Jalen Rose gets to spend 20 days in jail (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230999)

insidehoops 07-27-2011 12:15 PM

Thanks to drunken driving, Jalen Rose gets to spend 20 days in jail

Hopefully they have ESPN on the TV in the rec room

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8076

Hope this is the last time Jalen gets in trouble!

HylianNightmare 07-27-2011 01:01 PM

Re: Thanks to drunken driving, Jalen Rose gets to spend 20 days in jail

doubtful

detroitdogg 07-27-2011 01:10 PM

SMH, Bloomfield Hills iis full of racist ass white folk who does not give a fukk about anything but gettin cash, I misses the birth of my daughter cause I had to do 30 days for a driving on a suspended license, the judge laughed when I mentioned that I could miss the birth of my daughter, fukk them crackers.

J-Futuristic 07-27-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detroitdogg
SMH, Bloomfield Hills iis full of racist ass white folk who does not give a fukk about anything but gettin cash, I misses the birth of my daughter cause I had to do 30 days for a driving on a suspended license, the judge laughed when I mentioned that I could miss the birth of my daughter, fukk them crackers.

Wow that is ****ed up.

JellyBean 07-27-2011 01:28 PM

Dang. If Jalen were a white politican, and a Republican, he would have got a slap on the wrist, a small fine, and been on his way. No jail time what so ever. This is messed up.

InspiredLebowski 07-27-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyBean
Dang. If Jalen were a white politican, and a Republican, he would have got a slap on the wrist, a small fine, and been on his way. No jail time what so ever. This is messed up.

Or anything but a famous basketball player. This is just a retarded ruling based on every precedent.

detroitdogg 07-27-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Futuristic
Wow that is ****ed up.

Yessir, 30 fukkin days for a driving on a suspended, Oakland County is one of the richest counties in America, where I'm from (detroit/wayne county) is the poorest. Oakland county has the most racist law system in America, the day the judge gave me 30 days he sent dudes to jail for jaywalking, loitering, and running a stop sign, the dude who ran the stop sign got 90 days.

They make all their money off their county jail, they will lock you up for anything, literally. Crazy part is, these dumb nothafukkas didn't even find the pistol (under the hood stash spot is un fukkwittable), I got my car out of the impound with a ounce of weed and my pistol in the same spot. Shyt did cost me 3 stacks all together though, and they charge 65 dollars per day to be in the county jail, the charges say that's room and board fee, nygga please.

get these NETS 07-27-2011 02:05 PM

do the crime, do the time

Black dudes who put themselves in situations that could land them in jail are Uncle Toms, too.

bdreason 07-27-2011 02:32 PM

Isn't this the second one in the last year?

You make plenty of cash Jalen... get a Taxi, or better yet, get some help for your drinking problem.

bdreason 07-27-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Yessir, 30 fukkin days for a driving on a suspended, Oakland County is one of the richest counties in America, where I'm from (detroit/wayne county) is the poorest. Oakland county has the most racist law system in America, the day the judge gave me 30 days he sent dudes to jail for jaywalking, loitering, and running a stop sign, the dude who ran the stop sign got 90 days.

They make all their money off their county jail, they will lock you up for anything, literally. Crazy part is, these dumb nothafukkas didn't even find the pistol (under the hood stash spot is un fukkwittable), I got my car out of the impound with a ounce of weed and my pistol in the same spot. Shyt did cost me 3 stacks all together though, and they charge 65 dollars per day to be in the county jail, the charges say that's room and board fee, nygga please.

Driving around with an illegal weapon and an ounce of weed on a suspended license? Sounds like they got the right guy, and you should only blame yourself for missing your daughters birth.

Lakerlove420 07-27-2011 02:39 PM

when life takes a turn...

Joey Zaza 07-27-2011 02:44 PM

6 martinis? come on Jalen, couldn't you at least lie about the drink?

detroitdogg 07-27-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
Driving around with an illegal weapon and an ounce of weed on a suspended license? Sounds like they got the right guy, and you should only blame yourself for missing your daughters birth.

I got my CCW when I was 18, they tried to take it from me when I caught an assault case in 05 but I beat it. I started hiding the gun when I lost my license, they will take my gun license if I'm caught riding with it on a suspended license, so I gotta do what I gotta do. I look like money and I'm affiliated with a bunch of "neagtive" people, igotta protect myself and my fam. I have seen 4 murders in my life, 2 of them over pairs of Cartier glasses, I have 6 different pairs of Cartis I rock daily, nobody will ever take my shit bro.

bdreason 07-27-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

I got my CCW when I was 18, they tried to take it from me when I caught an assault case in 05 but I beat it. I started hiding the gun when I lost my license, they will take my gun license if I'm caught riding with it on a suspended license, so I gotta do what I gotta do. I look like money and I'm affiliated with a bunch of "neagtive" people, igotta protect myself and my fam. I have seen 4 murders in my life, 2 of them over pairs of Cartier glasses, I have 6 different pairs of Cartis I rock daily, nobody will ever take my shit bro.

Maybe you should spend your money on moving your family to a safer place, as opposed to spending it on glasses you feel you need to protect with a gun.

get these NETS 07-27-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

my dude.....are you piecing together news stories? or are you telling the truth?

would be better if you're lying, cause if you're telling the truth...might wanna stop "looking like money" and start getting some money and move out of where ever you stay at.

Looking rich and living in a F'd up area is silly.

again, hope you're just making this all up...hate to think that young dudes out there still haven't figured it out yet.