Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231879)

UConnCeltics 08-08-2011 03:32 PM

Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

That was really hard GoBB.

StateProperty 08-08-2011 03:34 PM

Re: Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

Drew Rosenhaus showed up and tried to get on the sidelines, Howie Roseman had DR and his associates taken to the fan bleachers by security. :oldlol:

UConnCeltics 08-08-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StateProperty
Drew Rosenhaus showed up and tried to get on the sidelines, Howie Roseman had DR and his associates taken to the fan bleachers by security. :oldlol:

:lol

Does you friend know how my UCONN BOY Greg Lloyd is doing?

StateProperty 08-08-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
:lol

Does you friend know how my UCONN BOY Greg Lloyd is doing?

Nah, honestly didn't know who Lloyd was until just now. He said Rod Harper (WR) was killing it out there though and I had never heard of him either.

Kurt Coleman also laid a huge hit on McCoy today on a screen, then McCoy broke Coleman's ankles with a juke a couple plays later.

UConnCeltics 08-08-2011 03:41 PM

Are Samuel/DRC getting any snaps at safety? It wouldn't be a bad idea to have one of them back there on obvious passing downs. Nate Allen and that guy from Temple are the starters though, correct?

Theoo's Daddy 08-08-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Are Samuel/DRC getting any snaps at safety? It wouldn't be a bad idea to have one of them back there on obvious passing downs. Nate Allen and that guy from Temple are the starters though, correct?

word is asante and cromattie are playing the corners and Nnamdi is covering the slot receivers .. i guess we'll be sweating QB's with the Pass rush all day.

StateProperty 08-08-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Kurt Coleman is starting over Jaiquan Jarrett (temple). The depth charts were actually released today on the team site.

And I haven't heard anything about those guys playing safety. But there's a lot of talk of Aso/Samuel being the starters with Aso going inside in 3/4 receiver sets. Juan Castillo has talked about wanting to use Aso like Charles Woodson in ways such as blitzing.

Oh yeah, my friend said Ronnie Brown looks really slow but I guess with age and injuries that's expected. He should be able to stay fresh though since he won't be getting more than 100 carries this season (maybe closer to 80). I don't think we were looking to find a complement to Shady as much as we were looking for a guy who fits our style (pass catching) should Shady miss some games.

Theoo's Daddy 08-08-2011 03:51 PM

^^ any news on Graig cooper ?, he's the 4th RB we picked up. .

StateProperty 08-08-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
^^ any news on Graig cooper ?, he's the 4th RB we picked up. .

Nope. Dion Lewis looked great though. Anytime my friend tells me an Eagle is playing great I take it as valid since he hates them with a passion. Dick Vermeil is there today.

GOBB 08-08-2011 04:20 PM

3 days for a preseason game. Can't wait. I know plays will be vanilla I'm ow we won't starters a great deal and k ow I'll complain about preseason football. But the wait for it has me hype. I want to see if Chaney emerges at linebacker.

I wonder how Riley Cooper looks also that undrafted big rookie Wr we picked up. Name eludes me but he has nice size.

StateProperty 08-08-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
3 days for a preseason game. Can't wait. I know plays will be vanilla I'm ow we won't starters a great deal and k ow I'll complain about preseason football. But the wait for it has me hype. I want to see if Chaney emerges at linebacker.

I wonder how Riley Cooper looks also that undrafted big rookie Wr we picked up. Name eludes me but he has nice size.

We cut him today. :oldlol:

-p.tiddy- 08-08-2011 04:30 PM

*urinates*

Theoo's Daddy 08-08-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB

Riley cooper impressed me last year, i don't think a rookie can take up his spot. I guess the rookie was just for insurance incase jackson had not reported yet.

GOBB 08-08-2011 04:43 PM

I just dont want Riley Cooper to be a white Hank Baskett. I'd like him to be a productive player.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StateProperty
We cut him today. :oldlol:

:roll:

Rasheed1 08-08-2011 08:46 PM

Desean Jackson highlights narrated by Desean Jackson