Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Where Should I PreOrder Battlefield 3? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232339)

N0Skillz 08-15-2011 01:05 AM

Where Should I PreOrder Battlefield 3?

All These Places have different extras -.- ...

I want a Physical copy for the PC.

Right now im leaning towards Gamestop.

JaskoX1 08-15-2011 12:44 PM

Re: Where Should I PreOrder Battlefield 3?

Save the pain and just got to Bestbuy.

I was standing in line at Gamestop, kids were crying, going rabid, dude in front of me was talking about rpgs with the cashier while the other guy with a lisp was busy trying to sell the other obnoxious customer magazines. There were other stuff too, but to put it in a nut-shell it was the "Falling Down" of my day and I ended up going to BB.

oh and you get the Back to Karkand expansion pack @ Bestbuy also.

glidedrxlr22 08-15-2011 12:48 PM

Just get it from amazon and get release date delivery. You probably knew more than all the Gamestop employees together. That's usually the case when I go. No joke.

A few years ago when both Madden and NFL2K were battling it out, I asked some geeky employee at GS how both of the games were doing and he said that most people were buying both. I called bullsh!t on that. He thought he was gonna sell me two football games.

N0Skillz 08-15-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Just get it from amazon and get release date delivery. You probably knew more than all the Gamestop employees together. That's usually the case when I go. No joke.

A few years ago when both Madden and NFL2K were battling it out, I asked some geeky employee at GS how both of the games were doing and he said that most people were buying both. I called bullsh!t on that. He thought he was gonna sell me two football games.

Amazon only gives you the extra maps though

Pre-Order Battlefield 3 with GameStop to receive the exclusive Physical Warfare Pack!

DAO-12 Shotgun
Flash Suppressor
Type 88 LMG
Flachette Ammo

im thinking about the early beta also 0.o

TSFP 08-15-2011 11:49 PM

Well the Physical Warfare Pack will be free for everyone after 30 days so it's kind of pointless. I would pre order a physical copy at Origin, thats what I did.

ErhnamDjinn 08-16-2011 11:04 AM

Just pre ordered today, they changed the freebie of the steel case to a tshirt lame, oh well I was after the maps and the guns anyway.

N0Skillz 08-16-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSFP
Well the Physical Warfare Pack will be free for everyone after 30 days so it's kind of pointless. I would pre order a physical copy at Origin, thats what I did.

what dose Origin give?

TSFP 08-16-2011 03:46 PM

Origin gives the Back to Karkland, some Battlefield Play 4 Free stuff, and a choice of getting Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, or Medal of Honor for free. If you get a digital copy you get into the beta this September earlier.

N0Skillz 08-16-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSFP
Origin gives the Back to Karkland, some Battlefield Play 4 Free stuff, and a choice of getting Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, or Medal of Honor for free. If you get a digital copy you get into the beta this September earlier.

THEY GIVE YOU A FREE GAME?
too bad the only one i havent played is MOH