Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ty Lawson be all like "Yo, I be going to Lithuania" (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232371)

bagelred 08-15-2011 03:50 PM

Ty Lawson be all like "Yo, I be going to Lithuania"

Oh snap!!!!

Quote:

NBA starting PG joins us! BC Zalgiris signed Ty Lawson from Denver Nuggets till the end of NBA lockout!!! Twitter

Sonny Weems: Looks like me and the little homie @TyLawson3 will be on the same team this year again!! Twitter

He be all like, "Dag, I ain't be no playing doe here Colorada.....i'm goin to Lithufreakinania."

That dog be doe like word aight.

Ya feel me?

v1ncelis 08-15-2011 04:06 PM

Re: Ty Lawson be all like "Yo, I be going to Lithuania"

I'm not sure if he even knows where Lithuania are.

AMISTILLILL 08-15-2011 04:09 PM

Yissir.

bagelred 08-15-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1ncelis
I'm not sure if he even knows where Lithuania are.

Dag, you really stoopid. It be like "I'm not sure if he even knows where Lithuania be."

insidehoops 08-15-2011 04:13 PM

This is a pretty big signing. He's one of the best players to go overseas so far. Fortunately he has an out-clause to come back when the lockout ends, so it's no big deal as far as the NBA/Nuggets go

DuMa 08-15-2011 04:15 PM

lawsome is gonna tear up that league, CP3 style

LJJ 08-15-2011 04:20 PM

All Lithuanians are required by law to sleep with their basketball during their youth instead of stuffed animals.

Lawson could learn a thing or two in Lithuania about those fundamentals. He's going to come back to the NBA all "Lawsonis" like.

Sakkreth 08-15-2011 04:55 PM

I don't really like this idea as Zalgiris fan. It's gonan be like this:
He either goes Kobe mode and fcks up the team, or if he plays well lockout will end and he just fcks up chemistry.

I like the guy though.

MeLO MvP 15 08-15-2011 05:22 PM

I'm pretty sure the only team Lawson and Weems were on together was the summer league team before Ty's rookie year and before Sonny got traded to Milwaukee (and then to Toronto). But I guess Sonny feels that makes 'em homies lol...

Btw Lawson-Weems backcourt is gna make so many amazing highlights. We better see some on sportscenter and youtube.

iDunk 08-15-2011 05:49 PM

Zalgiris is my favorite non NBA team.

Lawson will probably be the best PG in the euroleague. He can dominate there with his speed, if he managed to shoot 50% in the NBA from the field and 40% from 3P range then those numbers can only go up in the Euroleague. Unless he can't adjust to European style of play of course.

JaskoX1 08-15-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ

Lawson could learn a thing or two in Lithuania about those fundamentals. He's going to come back to the NBA all "Lawsonis" like.

he'll come back playing behind Andre Miller

NuggetsFan 08-15-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaskoX1
he'll come back playing behind Andre Miller

Lawson is going to start in Denver.

Nick Young 08-15-2011 06:11 PM

Michael Jordan of Lithuanian League:bowdown:

Nick Young 08-15-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15

Btw Lawson-Weems backcourt is gna make so many amazing highlights. We better see some on sportscenter and youtube.

yeh lol its gonna be like D-Wade of Lithuania playing with the Derek Rose of Lithuania, the best backcourt at the moment is Rubio-Navarro, two scrubs so imagine two NBA decent players going into Euroleague. Even Anthony Parker was like Michael Jordan in Euroleague so Sonny-Ty will probably go undefeated.