Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233754)

OmniStrife 09-01-2011 04:24 AM

Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Wade & Bosh don't get to the finals without him.
LeBron is what made this Miami Heat team successful, he's the reason they became great from the 1st season, not Wade.

Wade was bricking like crazy during the ECFs while LeBron Killed the Bulls on both sides.

Is Bron the one to blame for the Heat's loss? Yes.
But is he the only one to blame? No. Wade and Bosh weren't good enough to win it all as well.

Bottom line: LeBron DID choke, but don't act like Wade was all super and mighty.
Although he was better statistically, he made tons of bad decisions and took quite a lot of bad shots himself and couldn't step and carry the team as LeBron did a couple of times in these playoffs.
Oh and Dirk was awesome of course. :pimp:

They are all to blame. Perhaps LeBron even more so than the other two, but that's because we held him at a higher standard.
Anyways the point of this thread is to shut the delusional fans that say that the Heat lost because of LeBron
while completely ignoring the fact that:

if it weren't for him they wouldn't have been in the finals in the 1st place.



All Net 09-01-2011 04:56 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Indeed

Lebron was great up into the finals were he simply cracked under the pressure which is the best word for it.

he got scared, he will certainly learn from this though and be better next year.

OmniStrife 09-01-2011 05:19 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Indeed

Lebron was great up into the finals were he simply cracked under the pressure which is the best word for it.

he got scared, he will certainly learn from this though and be better next year.


The guy is just a *****, he should consider a top of the line mental coach.
But he's probably just to arrogant to even accept that he has a problem.

Anyways the point of this thread is to shut the delusional fans that say that the Heat lost because of LeBron
while completely ignoring the fact that:
if it weren't for him they wouldn't have been in the finals in the 1st place.

RRR3 09-01-2011 05:20 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
Indeed

Lebron was great up into the finals were he simply cracked under the pressure which is the best word for it.

he got scared, he will certainly learn from this though and be better next year.

This.

ThaSwagg3r 09-01-2011 05:20 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniStrife
The guy is just a *****, he should consider a top of the line mental coach.
But he's probably just to arrogant to even accept that he has a problem.

Anyways the point of this thread is to shut the delusional fans that say that the Heat lost because of LeBron
while completely ignoring the fact that:
if it weren't for him they wouldn't have been in the finals in the 1st place.

It's nice getting there but Wade has already led his team there and win it all. There is your difference. I'm out.

OmniStrife 09-01-2011 05:22 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
It's nice getting there but Wade has already proven to lead his team there and win it all. There is your difference. I'm out.


Yeah and Dirk also choked back then. So?
I fail to see how that's relevant to this year's run?

All Net 09-01-2011 05:33 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
In fairness to Wade he was poor in 2 out of the first 3 rounds but played as well as he should of done in the finals. He just needed Lebron to play close to his normal level and Miami wins the title.

That said they will learn from this and all be better as a group next season.

OmniStrife 09-01-2011 06:10 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
In fairness to Wade he was poor in 2 out of the first 3 rounds but played as well as he should of done in the finals. He just needed Lebron to play close to his normal level and Miami wins the title.

That said they will learn from this and all be better as a group next season.

This, I'll be shocked if they won't win a title in the next two seasons.

If not, heads will roll.

All Net 09-01-2011 06:12 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniStrife
This, I'll be shocked if they won't win a title in the next two seasons.

If not, heads will roll.


As much as we won't want it to happen they should win a few titles.

hell even if they only win 1 people said it would be a failure.

this Laker core won 2 titles, 1 finals appearance in a 3 year period which should be this Heat's team's goals.

OmniStrife 09-01-2011 06:18 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
As much as we won't want it to happen they should win a few titles.

hell even if they only win 1 people said it would be a failure.

this Laker core won 2 titles, 1 finals appearance in a 3 year period which should be this Heat's team's goals.

Yup, I could see them winning like the Spurs every 2nd year or something if the competition steps up,
because they'll be better than this year and that's saying something.

All Net 09-01-2011 06:22 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Yup, I could see them winning like the Spurs every 2nd year or something if the competition steps up,
because they'll be better than this year and that's saying something.


I think their window will be smaller than orginally thought so will be tough to do what the Spurs did.

Wade will be 30 when the seasons starts and I question how he ages.

I think a 4 year window is realistic

OmniStrife 09-01-2011 06:26 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by All Net
I think their window will be smaller than orginally thought so will be tough to do what the Spurs did.

Wade will be 30 when the seasons starts and I question how he ages.

I think a 4 year window is realistic

They need to get another solid player because Wade and LeBron can't play 35-
40 minutes forever.

But with the new CBA it could prove to be trickier than I thought.

RRR3 09-01-2011 06:32 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmniStrife
They need to get another solid player because Wade and LeBron can't play 35-
40 minutes forever.

But with the new CBA it could prove to be trickier than I thought.

They need to use Mario Chalmers more effectively and start him at PG. 12 PPG 6 APG 2 Steals is entirely within his capabilities and it would be nice to see him do so.

Doranku 09-01-2011 07:52 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
...and Bron and Bosh don't get to the Finals without Wade.

What's your point?

JGXEN 09-01-2011 07:55 AM

Re: Yes LeBron is a loser and a choker but...
 
Well i stopped hating LeBron after the season ended. Sometimes i just feel sorry for the guy... for having to receive incessant hate and insults.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy