Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Mike Bibby Out? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23409)

idizzle 12-26-2006 12:09 PM

Mike Bibby Out?

If Mike Bibby gets traded, where do you think he will get traded to?

Perezident 12-26-2006 04:39 PM

no one cares once we get a solid PF/C then the hell with him Salmons is our new and improve defensive PG.....who can defend elite PG's and Artest wont have to be making smart ass remarks about guarding two players at once...he can focus more on his man

hopefully we aquire a big C so we could shift Bmiller to power forward so he can abuse guys from out there and spread/space out the floor for guys to slash

and it gives promising douby a run in the rotation .....i like this guy alot he hussles like kenny and really is a pesky defender.....he draws charges has quick hands and is another scoring threat off the bench he can be our very own bobby jackson all over again and he has speed.

LAZYBOY 12-26-2006 05:32 PM

they better not trade him for nothing like they did with c-webb, get us some dam talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showtime 12-26-2006 05:33 PM

Well, it seems that there might be a few teams that need a PG. Think we can get Watson + Wilcox from the sonics for Bibby + Corliss? Or how about Artest for Rashard Lewis and ship Bibby somewhere else? I'd like to get a good shotblocker, but those guys are hard to come by because they are so valuable. Maybe PJ Brown, since he wants out, but he's older and has only 4 more years in him.

LAZYBOY 12-26-2006 05:38 PM

i like wilcox, shard is cool too

Miles and Miles 12-26-2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
they better not trade him for nothing like they did with c-webb, get us some dam talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kings got the better end of the Webber deal. Proven by the fact that Philly is trying to move that huge contract once again.

BradMiller52 12-26-2006 08:47 PM

I think I'd like to trade Mike for a shotblocker and see if Corliss+Garcia can get us Andre Miller.

wally_world 12-30-2006 12:09 PM

Bibby + Hart for Andre Miller + Iguodala

bigkingsfan 12-30-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally_world
Bibby + Hart for Andre Miller + Iguodala

:roll:
I don't think the Sixers are getting equal talent, maybe we should throw in Potapenko.

wally_world 12-31-2006 02:48 AM

Potapenko???!!! no way... he's the "future" of this team...

idizzle 02-11-2007 11:57 AM

Re: Mike Bibby Out?

I think the Kings should trade Bibby to the Cavs. He would be a good fit in the backcourt with Larry Hughes and the Cavs have a few good young players they can trade to the Kings so I say trade Bibby, Ron Artest Brad Miller, and Shareef to contending teams and starting rebuiling like Philly. Kevin Martin is the new start in Sac-Town so I say trade those guys and rebuild cause the playoffs aren't going to happen plus if they did make the playoffs its one and done in the first round.

Targus™ 02-11-2007 04:33 PM

Re: Mike Bibby Out?

i really like Steve Blake from the nuggets. the kid shows signs of some sick talent. and he can shoot.