Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rate the bustinBytches songs (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234467)

NauruDude 09-11-2011 02:29 PM

Rate the bustinBytches songs

newSong - Good song but shows some beginning struggles and their extensive drug using at the time. 5/10

ima buster - Greatly improved from their first song they play this song. WARNING!!! Sad song, can make you cry. - 8/10

Bonafied - Not good enough. Usually falls in the shadows of songs like Crytch and ima buster. - 3/10

bustedBytches - Great song. Like the riff at 1:25. Also how they use the vocals between 0:40-0:50 is magical. - 9/10

a Bytch lyfe - Good song. Bits and bobs which Eminem stole from this song. Also the best riff in the history of bustinBytches - 7/10

i know you bust me - NONONONONONO how can you make such a bad song. - 0/10

bustYourselfz - Nothing special, but not bad either. - 6/10

Without Bust - Love how they use the base in this song. - 8/10

Kill me a bytch 001 - Is spared of being the worst song only by i know you bust me. - 1/10

Bust Bytch Bust - Good singing technique but not much else. - 4/10

Crytch (christmas bytch) - GOAT. - 10/10

A bytch year - What they smoked while composing this I don't know but it ****ed them up. - 2/10

24Bytche - Like the gun sound. 8/10

BytchBall4Eva - Why they don't use more gun sounds I don't know. Rediculos. - 3/10

bytche callme - First amazing technobeat. deadmau5 style. - 9/10

sterobytch 0001 - HARDCORE. - 8/10

Onebytch2bytch - Nize. Lots of guns = success. Old skool shit. - 9/10

Bytch set me up - Off the charts. - 15/10

Bytches - I thought they had quit (LEAKING). Nice to see sum shit from them again tho I hate the LEAKERS. Aren't the members of bBytches in jail or are they out? - 7/10

Average rating - 6.4/10

B-Low 09-11-2011 04:14 PM

Re: Rate the bustinBytches songs

such original song titles

DonD13 09-11-2011 04:40 PM

10/10
every song a classic

but I also don't get why they don't use more gun sounds on BytchBall4Eva
Rediculos

I was at a B-Bytches concert this summer. truly amazing. :bowdown:

Theoo 09-12-2011 06:46 PM

WTF?!?! 6.4 thats is classic album.. some good review some a stupid review. i will do a review soon

Theoo 01-26-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NauruDude
newSong - Good song but shows some beginning struggles and their extensive drug using at the time. 5/10

ima buster - Greatly improved from their first song they play this song. WARNING!!! Sad song, can make you cry. - 8/10

Bonafied - Not good enough. Usually falls in the shadows of songs like Crytch and ima buster. - 3/10

bustedBytches - Great song. Like the riff at 1:25. Also how they use the vocals between 0:40-0:50 is magical. - 9/10

a Bytch lyfe - Good song. Bits and bobs which Eminem stole from this song. Also the best riff in the history of bustinBytches - 7/10

i know you bust me - NONONONONONO how can you make such a bad song. - 0/10

bustYourselfz - Nothing special, but not bad either. - 6/10

Without Bust - Love how they use the base in this song. - 8/10

Kill me a bytch 001 - Is spared of being the worst song only by i know you bust me. - 1/10

Bust Bytch Bust - Good singing technique but not much else. - 4/10

Crytch (christmas bytch) - GOAT. - 10/10

A bytch year - What they smoked while composing this I don't know but it ****ed them up. - 2/10

24Bytche - Like the gun sound. 8/10

BytchBall4Eva - Why they don't use more gun sounds I don't know. Rediculos. - 3/10

bytche callme - First amazing technobeat. deadmau5 style. - 9/10

sterobytch 0001 - HARDCORE. - 8/10

Onebytch2bytch - Nize. Lots of guns = success. Old skool shit. - 9/10

Bytch set me up - Off the charts. - 15/10

Bytches - I thought they had quit (LEAKING). Nice to see sum shit from them again tho I hate the LEAKERS. Aren't the members of bBytches in jail or are they out? - 7/10

Average rating - 6.4/10

bytch tmies my favorite all times bustinbytches song ,perefct song to make an album out , and the best album ivever have listened to!! 10/10

Bytch back bust back man what i can say bbytch are fk** back !! these sa good song and a start to album 7/10

Ill Bagg of bustinBytchesthese a nice on e, good baets , a good riff , a good lrics , a very nice song to album 8.5/10

Krinla fight ft tommy baggman these probly the best song all time to bustinbytches ..two bests hip hop in iceland make a song together and baggman and bustinbytches should maker an album together these a so good song.. so much bust .. but still cant not beat Crytch or BYtch times 9.5/10

Not invite BYTCH VEREEY NEW and a verry good need listen to the lyrics more , and beats , i dont know how eminem will answer to these ... i think this well be one there biggest songs to clubs.. but aim eminem fan i have to say that the fk**him up 9/10

average grade : 8.5

NauruDude 03-30-2013 12:47 PM

Proof that bustinBytches are making it in Iceland

Translation of the text in the yellow box:
Best music in the world comes from:
a) Mac Miller
b) Jurassic 5
c) bustinBytches
d) ___________
and it is the song chrytch which is my favourite.

Wow just saw this in the Monitor paper recently amazing that they are being known by teenagers, politicians and everybody. :applause:

Here's a link to their most recent song: MR and Eminem diss song.

Here's a link to their most famous song:
crytch (christmas bytch).

If you want I can translate the rest of the article but that is irrelevant. I'm just proving that bustinBytches are shockingly making it big in Iceland. :wtf:

Theoo 03-30-2013 12:57 PM

Re: Proof that bustinBytches are making it in Iceland

Quote:

Originally Posted by NauruDude

Translation of the text in the yellow box:
Best music in the world comes from:
a) Mac Miller
b) Jurassic 5
c) bustinBytches
d) ___________
and it is the song chrytch which is my favourite.

Wow just saw this in the Monitor paper recently amazing that they are being known by teenagers, politicians and everybody. :applause:

Here's a link to their most recent song: MR and Eminem diss song.

Here's a link to their most famous song:
crytch (christmas bytch).

If you want I can translate the rest of the article but that is irrelevant. I'm just proving that bustinBytches are shockingly making it big in Iceland. :wtf:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

best band in world

Theoo 02-22-2014 12:24 PM

Bust Óle Arnold BYTCH!! verey much controversiel song . piss off ole arnold with these song . very nice ETHERED lyrics . gone give these 9/10

Bust God (Prod. Bim) STRAIGHT FIRES SONGS!!! WOW !! LAVA HEAT TO THE FIRE... these is one my favourite all times bustinbytches songs now . i think i was biggest bustinbytches fan all times but when i listen to these song i know i was i have listen to thees song , 168 time on itune , most all times song , give these 10/10 . new producer bustinbytches BIM is kill these track

BIM BUSTABYTCH (Prod. Bim) another crazed song from BIM . wow the are on fires now what a band . best hip hop band all times in iceland i give these tracks 9/10 some ethered lyrics to xx rottweiler hundar and another ethered lyric to ole arnold

Theoo 05-21-2014 10:12 AM

bump

Theoo 05-21-2014 10:14 AM

Re: Proof that bustinBytches are making it in Iceland

bump

East_Stone_Ya 05-21-2014 10:31 AM

Nepal and Iceland? really :oldlol: