Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sneaker Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234584)

01amberfirewv 09-13-2011 10:12 AM

Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
My Hyperdunk lows are about shot, I've been playing in APL's but I prefer lowtops. I really want a pair of Kobe VI's or Adizero lows but the Kobe's are still $100 and I can't find the adizeros for less than $130. Are there any deals out there?

lil_watz 09-13-2011 12:06 PM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
I recently bought a pair of Kobe's at Gabrial Brothers for $60.

theydidntnameme 09-14-2011 01:41 AM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
you can get hyperfuse lows for as low as $60 at finishline

http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...LAID=771563229

01amberfirewv 09-14-2011 09:44 AM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theydidntnameme
you can get hyperfuse lows for as low as $60 at finishline

http://www.finishline.com/store/cata...LAID=771563229



Thanks I'll look into those. Has anyone worn both (fuse and dunk)? How do they compare?

01amberfirewv 09-15-2011 05:13 PM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Bit the bullet got a pair of the rose 1.5 lows and a pair of TS Low motion's for daily use.

gasolina 09-20-2011 04:26 PM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Where are you guys finding the 1.5 Lows?

01amberfirewv 09-21-2011 10:15 AM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gasolina
Where are you guys finding the 1.5 Lows?



Ebay, mine haven't made it home yet but the TS lows have and they are quite nice

gasolina 09-21-2011 03:55 PM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
Ebay, mine haven't made it home yet but the TS lows have and they are quite nice

Ehhh... not to keen on spending $150 for a shoe to come in a couple of weeks from Taiwan, then get taxed for customs.

Don't understand why they didn't release it in the states..... addias had no low cut bball shoes for the past year or so.

01amberfirewv 09-22-2011 06:04 AM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gasolina
Ehhh... not to keen on spending $150 for a shoe to come in a couple of weeks from Taiwan, then get taxed for customs.

Don't understand why they didn't release it in the states..... addias had no low cut bball shoes for the past year or so.


They were $130 shipped (didn't say anything about paying a customs tax) which is steep but Adidas seem to fit me better so I went ahead and did it. The adidas ts low motion were a good bit cheaper, I think $48 shipped though

The ones I have have a black slipper like upper with white bottoms but this review still sums them up pretty well

http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/279125

You can see mine in this review

http://solemovement.com/adidas/adidas-low-motion/

gasolina 09-22-2011 12:55 PM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
They were $130 shipped (didn't say anything about paying a customs tax) which is steep but Adidas seem to fit me better so I went ahead and did it. The adidas ts low motion were a good bit cheaper, I think $48 shipped though

The ones I have have a black slipper like upper with white bottoms but this review still sums them up pretty well

http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/279125

You can see mine in this review

http://solemovement.com/adidas/adidas-low-motion/

Hehe the reviewer was Filipino.... there's still a bunch of 1.5 Low's over in Manila. Got to get them somehow....

See them in the rack from the 2.0 pics here

http://solecollector.com/forums/adid...:1128752/p116/

01amberfirewv 09-22-2011 04:48 PM

Re: Looking for a new pair of lowtops, any deals to be had
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gasolina
Hehe the reviewer was Filipino.... there's still a bunch of 1.5 Low's over in Manila. Got to get them somehow....

See them in the rack from the 2.0 pics here

http://solecollector.com/forums/adid...:1128752/p116/



Yeah, I was torn between kobe 5's and the az 1.5 lows but Adidas shoes just seem to fit my feet better. I love my hyperdunk lows but if I have one complaint its that they seem long and narrow where most adidas fit perfect which is why I went with the 1.5 over the Kobe 5. They are pretty hard to come by. I figured I would be able to find them much cheaper by now but the price really hasn't dropped yet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy