Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cleveland Cavaliers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235449)

Meticode 09-26-2011 12:35 PM

[VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
This is my video tribute to LeBron James during his tenure in Cleveland. I figured I'd make the video for two reasons. One, to get more familiarized with Sony Vegas. Two, because no matter what way you slice it, if you're a true Cavaliers fan, you had best years during his last few years he was in Cleveland. I don't agree with how he handled the way he left, but when it's all said and done...

...Goodbye. Thanks for the memories.

Stream (HD): http://vimeo.com/29608045

Direct Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20833...nd_tribute.wmv

Edit: I've now added this to YouTube after I was able to dispute the copyright claim for the song...

YouTube Stream (HD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCSqRS4XLA

JaskoX1 09-26-2011 10:20 PM

Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
Great choice of music. Not the usual rap bullshit we see. That double-overtime Game 5 win vs Detroit in the Eastern Conference Finals.. oh lord.

Meticode 09-27-2011 04:54 PM

Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaskoX1
Great choice of music. Not the usual rap bullshit we see. That double-overtime Game 5 win vs Detroit in the Eastern Conference Finals.. oh lord.

I've never really been a fan of the hip-hop mixes. There's only a few I like.

chips93 09-28-2011 03:52 PM

Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
a few very scattered thoughts:

great mix, i honestly got goosebumps at the start

that game winner in 09 against orlando was probably the best moment ive had following the cavs

it was almost surprising looking back and realising how lebron was revered, how everybody agreed that we were witnessing an all-time great blossom, and how now hes suddenly a pariah. it really puts into perspective how much the perception of lebron has changed

again looking back at the run in 2010, but especially 09, i cant believe we didnt even get to the conference finals, such a huge disappointment. the cavs were killing the pistons, the hawks, it really felt like everything was coming together.

that two handed windmill at 3;35 was ridiculous, outside of jordan or dominique what other star could do that?

its nice to see a fellow cavs fan be able to compartmentalize the lebron era. to accept that hes gone, to appreciate the past, but most importantly to be able to move forward, look forward to the future, and stop being 'lebron's old team'

Meticode 09-29-2011 02:31 AM

Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chips93
a few very scattered thoughts:

great mix, i honestly got goosebumps at the start

that game winner in 09 against orlando was probably the best moment ive had following the cavs

it was almost surprising looking back and realising how lebron was revered, how everybody agreed that we were witnessing an all-time great blossom, and how now hes suddenly a pariah. it really puts into perspective how much the perception of lebron has changed

again looking back at the run in 2010, but especially 09, i cant believe we didnt even get to the conference finals, such a huge disappointment. the cavs were killing the pistons, the hawks, it really felt like everything was coming together.

that two handed windmill at 3;35 was ridiculous, outside of jordan or dominique what other star could do that?

its nice to see a fellow cavs fan be able to compartmentalize the lebron era. to accept that hes gone, to appreciate the past, but most importantly to be able to move forward, look forward to the future, and stop being 'lebron's old team'

Thanks for the comments.

Meticode 04-15-2012 10:51 AM

Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
This is my video tribute to LeBron James during his tenure in Cleveland. I figured I'd make the video for two reasons. One, to get more familiarized with Sony Vegas. Two, because no matter what way you slice it, if you're a true Cavaliers fan, you had best years during his last few years he was in Cleveland. I don't agree with how he handled the way he left, but when it's all said and done...

...Goodbye. Thanks for the memories.

Stream (HD): http://vimeo.com/29608045

Direct Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20833...nd_tribute.wmv


Edit: I've now added this to YouTube after I was able to dispute the copyright claim for the song...

YouTube Stream (HD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCSqRS4XLA

ZMonkey11 05-22-2012 04:42 AM

Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
I don't know how you Cavs fans do it. I'm a Pistons fan, and that video made me sad for all the fans that are still hurt.

Great vid.

Meticode 05-24-2012 01:53 AM

Re: [VIDEO] LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
I don't know how you Cavs fans do it. I'm a Pistons fan, and that video made me sad for all the fans that are still hurt.

Great vid.

Thanks, hope you liked it and have checked out my Kyrie Irving videos as well,


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy