Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   To new members: After you've replied a couple dozen times, all the main features open (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236235)

insidehoops 10-06-2011 05:47 PM

To new members: After you've replied a couple dozen times, all the main features open

Hi new members,

After you've replied to pre-existing topics a bunch of times, all the main features like private messaging, creating new topics yourself, etc. open up to you on a permanent basis

Welcome to InsideHoops!

$LakerGold 10-07-2011 05:42 AM

Re: To new members: After you've replied a couple dozen times, all the main features open

I hope im welcome here uncle jeff :)

Mistwell 10-10-2011 02:54 PM

Re: To new members: After you've replied a couple dozen times, all the main features open

Quote:

Originally Posted by $LakerGold
I hope im welcome here uncle jeff :)

You planning to talk Clippers, or just bash Clippers because you're a Lakers fan?

$LakerGold 10-10-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistwell
You planning to talk Clippers, or just bash Clippers because you're a Lakers fan?

lol im a fan of both teams.. Im more of a lurker :) I dont really post much.

Mistwell 10-13-2011 07:08 PM

Well I am 30 posts in and I still cannot start a thread, so there goes that theory.

Seriously, I am on the edge of dropping this forum. Nobody is posting, and the inability to start a thread this long after I joined is pretty silly.

$LakerGold 10-13-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Well I am 30 posts in and I still cannot start a thread, so there goes that theory.

Seriously, I am on the edge of dropping this forum. Nobody is posting, and the inability to start a thread this long after I joined is pretty silly.

I think you need to have like 50 posts or 100 posts...
Try posting in Off the court lounge... their are pretty interesting topics in OTC.

edit : just dont spamm lol

qrich 10-13-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Its 50 to post threads so you are almost there.

I usually always keep this forum relatively active but issues in real life have affected that a whole lot, plus, with the lock-out, not much is really going on

$LakerGold 10-13-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Its 50 to post threads so you are almost there.

I usually always keep this forum relatively active but issues in real life have affected that a whole lot, plus, with the lock-out, not much is really going on

Same with the lakers forum.. its a F****** ghost town O.O

Mistwell 10-14-2011 01:49 PM

Yeah but the thing is, http://clippers.topbuzz.com/ is not a ghost town. It's quite active still.

qrich 10-14-2011 03:40 PM

Man, I remember topbuzz from about five/six years ago, forgot all about it, glad they grew.