Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Southland is coming back in January! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236895)

dunksby 10-14-2011 04:30 PM

Southland is coming back in January!

About damn time!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

verylegit 10-14-2011 04:41 PM

Re: Southland is coming back in January!

great show

dunksby 01-16-2012 01:13 PM

The SEASON PREMIERE of SOUTHLAND is tomorrow at 10/9c. Set yo reminders, hide yo kids, hide yo wives.

Goliath Uterus 01-16-2012 02:04 PM

Is this show any good? I'm pretty sure my cousin or some shit is in it.

dunksby 01-16-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
Is this show any good? I'm pretty sure my cousin or some shit is in it.

Grittiest and prolly the best Cop show out there.

dunksby 01-18-2012 03:19 AM

What an intense premiere! The Lucy Liu vial video was hilarious :lol

highwhey 01-18-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunksby
What an intense premiere! The Lucy Liu vial video was hilarious :lol

i didn't find it funny, more like i felt sorry andre the giant beat the sh!t out of her. it kinda made me get sick to my stomach.

other than that, great show. should've been 2 hr premier, i can't get enough of this.

dunksby 01-18-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highwhey
i didn't find it funny, more like i felt sorry andre the giant beat the sh!t out of her. it kinda made me get sick to my stomach.

other than that, great show. should've been 2 hr premier, i can't get enough of this.

Oh come on, knowing this thing was staged did it for me, where else you gonna see a Charlie's ****n angel get her ass handed to her. I almost fell off my chair watching it :lol

highwhey 01-18-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Oh come on, knowing this thing was staged did it for me, where else you gonna see a Charlie's ****n angel get her ass handed to her. I almost fell off my chair watching it :lol

never watched charlies angels. wasn't aware she did any famous acting prior to southland.

glad its back though. i love southland.

dunksby 01-18-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

never watched charlies angels. wasn't aware she did any famous acting prior to southland.

glad its back though. i love southland.

Charlie's angels I never watched a whole one so I give you that but dont tell me you never watched Kill Bill? :facepalm

LeFraud James 01-18-2012 06:26 PM

Somewhat off topic, but the Truck Norris food truck that was in the season premiere is going to be in the city of Artesia this Saturday. :banana:

Can't wait to try some Hawaiian Filipino Fusion.

dunksby 01-18-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Somewhat off topic, but the Truck Norris food truck that was in the season premiere is going to be in the city of Artesia this Saturday. :banana:

Can't wait to try some Hawaiian Filipino Fusion.

I was actually wondering if that was a real life thing or not. Is the food any good?

highwhey 01-18-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Charlie's angels I never watched a whole one so I give you that but dont tell me you never watched Kill Bill? :facepalm

no lol. i love quentins films(pulp fiction being my favorite movie of all time) but i never liked kill bill series, probably watched 10 minutes of it before i quit watching it. that and my childhood best friend loved the series and we always fought over which taurentino films were better, literally fought. lol

dunksby 01-18-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

no lol. i love quentins films(pulp fiction being my favorite movie of all time) but i never liked kill bill series, probably watched 10 minutes of it before i quit watching it. that and my childhood best friend loved the series and we always fought over which taurentino films were better, literally fought. lol

Dayum you know how to hold a grudge :lol

highwhey 01-18-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Dayum you know how to hold a grudge :lol

:oldlol: i should let go of it but ehh, maybe when it comes on tv next time i'll give it a legit chance