Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Newest NBA All-Star voting results are in (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23776)

insidehoops 12-28-2006 02:34 PM

Newest NBA All-Star voting results are in

Link: http://insidehoops.com/all-star-voting-results.shtml

GoRapz 12-28-2006 02:38 PM

Bosh!!!!!

i seen hippos 12-28-2006 02:40 PM

wade/lebron/bosh all-star starters. nice. melo almost made it too.

hopefully shaq doesn't play so we get a starting lineup of:

wade
carter
james
bosh
howard

young gunz and vinsanity.:cheers:

BigTicket 12-28-2006 02:40 PM

Battier getting that many votes is a damn joke. Same goes for McGrady.

boozehound 12-28-2006 02:42 PM

and the china vote doesnt pull up Yao's teammates (as a recent thread claimed). Nobody on that team but Yao deserves to be within 100 miles of the allstar game.

boozehound 12-28-2006 02:44 PM

how si Damp getting more votes than Memo? Friggin homers. Also, I cannot believe that Booze is so far down the forward list. He should be in third or fourth. Ill will from cleveland?

joshk 12-28-2006 02:51 PM

I wish Curry was higher up there.

ethiopias#1balla 12-28-2006 03:02 PM

I bet I could beat any of those guys 1 on 1.

CakeorDeath 12-28-2006 03:14 PM

Quote:

how si Damp getting more votes than Memo?

Because Okur plays on a team that gets absolutely zilch national and international publicity.

Quote:

Also, I cannot believe that Booze is so far down the forward list. He should be in third or fourth. Ill will from cleveland?

Because Boozer plays on a team that gets absolutely zilch national and international publicity.

Deron Williams should be getting every bit as much consideration as Paul and Parker, but again he doesn't get the same amount of help from the media. Doesn't matter, though. Paul and Deron are going to destroy everybody in the rookie/soph game.

As for the ASG, Booze will get voted in by the coaches if he keeps this up. Okur will too.

My prediction for the West:

Nash/Iverson/Paul
Bryant/McGrady/Allen
Nowitzki/Anthony/Marion
Duncan/Garnett/Boozer/Brand
Stoudemire/Okur

If Yao is back, then Brand stays home.

BigTicket 12-28-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
Because Okur plays on a team that gets absolutely zilch national and international publicity.

Because Boozer plays on a team that gets absolutely zilch national and international publicity.

Deron Williams should be getting every bit as much consideration as Paul and Parker, but again he doesn't get the same amount of help from the media. Doesn't matter, though. Paul and Deron are going to destroy everybody in the rookie/soph game.

As for the ASG, Booze will get voted in by the coaches if he keeps this up. Okur will too.

My prediction for the West:

Nash/Iverson/Paul
Bryant/McGrady/Allen
Nowitzki/Anthony/Marion
Duncan/Garnett/Boozer/Brand
Stoudemire/Okur

If Yao is back, then Brand stays home.

You named 15 players, there are only 12 allstar spots ...

CakeorDeath 12-28-2006 03:30 PM

In that case cut off Allen, Marion, and Brand.

Okur doesn't make it if Yao comes back in time.

dirkdiggler41 12-28-2006 03:34 PM

Hold up! If Yao is not playing and the voting stoped right now, we would see damp in the all-star game?

wang4three 12-28-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethiopias#1balla
I bet I could beat any of those guys 1 on 1.

quality post.

BigTicket 12-28-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
Hold up! If Yao is not playing and the voting stoped right now, we would see damp in the all-star game?

Nah, coaches won't pick him.

sportstownusa 12-28-2006 03:44 PM

its interesting to note that the 2 best teams in the nba have 1 player representing their team according to you. marion's effectiveness to the suns equals parker's/ginobili's to the spurs, or howard's to the mavs.

Kobe/Nash/parker
Mcgrady/Iverson
KG/Howard
Duncan/Dirk/boozer
Yao/Amare/Okur

there are 13 players...but i doubt yao is going to be back in time, reducing it to 12.

top 4 teams have 2 players each in my biased opinion. if it was upto me, iverson should not be there (he might not be voted in by the coaches since he isnt an all-star in the WEST yet), and neither should mcgrady be there. but one of the 2 is going to be there. i would replace that spot with marion/paul/brand.