Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why do people worship the devil? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23913)

littlespyda 12-29-2006 02:50 PM

Why do people worship the devil?

Does anyone no why? I just think it is really messed up.

LAZYBOY 12-29-2006 03:28 PM

I read the Satanic Bible a while back and it's all nonsense. Basically it's a bunch of people who get together for "rituals" so they can get laid. They do it for pu$$y.

Maximum310 12-29-2006 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlespyda
Why do people worship the devil? Does anyone no why? I just think it is really messed up.

Who knows, its not like the Devil even exists. Its just a bunch of idiots with too much time on their hand.

Smokee 12-29-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
I read the Satanic Bible a while back and it's all nonsense. Basically it's a bunch of people who get together for "rituals" so they can get laid. They do it for pu$$y.

wtf are they laying? dont tell me hot chicks worship the devil :oldlol:

when i think of devil worshippers i think of a sausagefest of skaterpunks with long hair and stick figure tatoos :pimp:

Timmeh 12-29-2006 03:53 PM

Some people are just retarded.

jbot 12-29-2006 04:13 PM

maybe you should ask yourself why people worship god and then just think about it. i'm not saying either way is right or wrong, there's just always going to be the two opposites that way.

people who don't want to play "follow the leader" or conform to what the majority of people do seem to be the devil worhipping type. some people just don't want to live in a peaceful place for eternity. who knows?

i've read the satanic bible years ago and read about the church of satan in california. they don't run around slitting the throats of animals and drinking blood or whatever. they merely feel that they should do whatever they want that feels good that the bible says is bad(no, not murder, etc..).

shafir 12-29-2006 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
maybe you should ask yourself why people worship god and then just think about it. i'm not saying either way is right or wrong, there's just always going to be the two opposites that way.

people who don't want to play "follow the leader" or conform to what the majority of people do seem to be the devil worhipping type. some people just don't want to live in a peaceful place for eternity. who knows?

i've read the satanic bible years ago and read about the church of satan in california. they don't run around slitting the throats of animals and drinking blood or whatever. they merely feel that they should do whatever they want that feels good that the bible says is bad(no, not murder, etc..).

Oh, thanks, it clears alot up; I always had the impression that Satanists were people who did scary rituals, and drank blood(seriously). I saw this thread, and looked it up on Wikipedia, this is pretty interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Bible

shafir 12-29-2006 04:33 PM

The 9 Satanic statements- http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/NineStatements.html

IlliniFan 12-29-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximum310
Who knows, its not like the Devil even exists. Its just a bunch of idiots with too much time on their hand.

If you don't believe the devil exists, then do you believe that god exists?

LAZYBOY 12-29-2006 04:36 PM

:eek:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smokee
wtf are they laying?

bwaahahahaaha :roll:

gsxr1kryder 12-29-2006 04:54 PM

I'm not saying all have killing rituals but when i was a freshman in high school, there was a vacant trailer back this dead end gravel road by my friends house. he kept saying that late at night cars would go back there. so one day around noon, we snuck back there and went into it. scariest sh*t i've ever done. there was no furniture (chairs,beds, couches) inside the trailer.they had ripped out all of the carpet and on the main rooms floor there was a big circle like symbol spray painted, and there was dried blood in the middle. they had built a structure out of 2x4's that looked like a swingset frame, and i'm not lying one bit, there were 2 dead cats hanging from it. in what was supposed to be a bedroom, we found a satanic bible.
we got the hell out of there as fast as we could.

Maximum310 12-29-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IlliniFan
If you don't believe the devil exists, then do you believe that god exists?

Not GOD from the Bible...
The Bible is a good book of Morals, but its Mythology.

shafir 12-29-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
I'm not saying all have killing rituals but when i was a freshman in high school, there was a vacant trailer back this dead end gravel road by my friends house. he kept saying that late at night cars would go back there. so one day around noon, we snuck back there and went into it. scariest sh*t i've ever done. there was no furniture (chairs,beds, couches) inside the trailer.they had ripped out all of the carpet and on the main rooms floor there was a big circle like symbol spray painted, and there was dried blood in the middle. they had built a structure out of 2x4's that looked like a swingset frame, and i'm not lying one bit, there were 2 dead cats hanging from it. in what was supposed to be a bedroom, we found a satanic bible.
we got the hell out of there as fast as we could.

Whoah, where on earth do you live? Wherever it is, I suggest you move :eek:

telephone 12-29-2006 05:31 PM

Because they can and they want to

statman32 12-29-2006 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telephone
Because they can and they want to