Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239543)

Euroleague 11-15-2011 02:49 PM

Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
According to recent news medias in Europe, the following NBA players are now likely to sign with Euroleague teams soon.........


1. Manu Ginobili - Galatasaray (Euroleague)

2. Hedo Turkoglu - Fenerbahce (Euroleague)

3. Omer Asik - Fenerbahce (Euroleague)

4. Pau Gasol - Barcelona (Euroleague)

5. Marc Gasol -Barcelona (Euroleague)

6. Jose Calderon - Barcelona (Euroleague)

7. Omri Casspi - Maccabi (Euroleague)


-----------------------------------------------------------

While the following NBA players are said to be ready to play in the lower level competition, the Eurocup.


1. Kevin Durant - Valencia (second tier Eurocup)

2. Dirk Nowitzki - Bayern (second tier Eurocup)

3. Tiago Splitter - Valencia (second tier Eurocup)


Apparently, Durant and Dirk are chickens and are too afraid to play in the top level of Euroleague, just like Tony Parker and Deron Williams are also apparently too chicken to play in Euroleague.

creepingdeath 11-15-2011 03:06 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
According to recent news medias in Europe, the following NBA players are now likely to sign with Euroleague teams soon.........


1. Manu Ginobili - Galatasaray (Euroleague)

2. Hedo Turkoglu - Fenerbahce (Euroleague)

3. Omer Asik - Fenerbahce (Euroleague)

4. Pau Gasol - Barcelona (Euroleague)

5. Marc Gasol -Barcelona (Euroleague)

6. Jose Calderon - Barcelona (Euroleague)

7. Omri Casspi - Maccabi (Euroleague)

8. Tiago Splitter - Maccabi (Euroleague)

-----------------------------------------------------------

While the following NBA players are said to be ready to play in the lower level competition, the Eurocup.


1. Kevin Durant - Valencia (second tier Eurocup)

2. Dirk Nowitzki - Bayern (second tier Eurocup)


Apparently, Durant and Dirk are chickens and are too afraid to play in the top level of Euroleague, just like Tony Parker and Deron Williams are also apparently too chicken to play in Euroleague.

Dirk won't play in Germany.

rodman91 11-15-2011 03:10 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
Apparently, Durant and Dirk are chickens and are too afraid to play in the top level of Euroleague, just like Tony Parker and Deron Williams are also apparently too chicken to play in Euroleague.


Durant = FIBA MVP

Dirk = FIBA MVP,Eurobasket MVP,7 time european basketball of the year.

Tony Parker = European player of the year

You = Crazed Troll

Euroleague 11-15-2011 03:20 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodman91
Durant = FIBA MVP

Dirk = FIBA MVP,Eurobasket MVP,7 time european basketball of the year.

Tony Parker = European player of the year

You = Crazed Troll


If they are so great why are they afraid of playing in Europe's best league?

Euroleague 11-15-2011 03:21 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Dirk won't play in Germany.


Reports are he already tried to sign with Panathinaikos, but they don't want to spend any money on him and that supposedly, his next choice then is Bayern.

Fatal9 11-15-2011 03:23 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Wouldn't even care about missing NBA if these players and more go over to Europe. Two leagues to watch (plus the domestic leagues) and NCAA? I'll get my basketball fix in.

Rooster 11-15-2011 03:24 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
Reports are he already tried to sign with Panathinaikos, but they don't want to spend any money on him and that supposedly, his next choice then is Bayern.



Not enough money

Can only afford Batiste

LMAO

rodman91 11-15-2011 03:25 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
If they are so great why are they afraid of playing in Europe's best league?


Who knows what's their deal... Are you saying Anthony Parker didn't afraid but Durant & Dirk do?:rolleyes:

R.I.P. 11-15-2011 03:25 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodman91
Durant = FIBA MVP

Dirk = FIBA MVP,Eurobasket MVP,7 time european basketball of the year.

Tony Parker = European player of the year

You = Crazed Troll


:lol :roll:

Euroleague 11-15-2011 03:27 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster
Not enough money

Can only afford Batiste

LMAO


Yeah, a team with a €26.5 million euros budget can't afford anyone...........

and they play different positions idiot.

Euroleague 11-15-2011 03:30 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.I.P.
:lol :roll:


Navarro = FIBA MVP

Jasikevicius = FIBA MVP

At least they have the balls to play in Euroleague.

Euroleague 11-15-2011 03:31 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rodman91
Who knows what's their deal... Are you saying Anthony Parker didn't afraid but Durant & Dirk do?:rolleyes:


Obviously, if they choose not to play in Euroleague....then YES.

tpols 11-15-2011 03:31 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
How do you guys watch the euroleague from the U.S.?

Fatal9 11-15-2011 03:32 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tpols
How do you guys watch the euroleague from the U.S.?


http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/basketball.html
http://www.hahasport.com/c-6.html

Rooster 11-15-2011 03:38 PM

Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
Yeah, a team with a 26.5 million euros budget can't afford anyone...........

and they play different positions idiot.


Then why the hell

They could only afford scrubs

All that money and you could only get scrubs

Like Batiste, Logan, Calathes, Sato

LMAO

And they are key players

It would be ok if they passes towels

And like a waterboy like VSpan.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy