Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward" (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239554)

Euroleague 11-15-2011 04:57 PM

Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
In his first Eurocup game (the league that is below Euroleague level)..........

Brian Scalabrine, "Europe's greatest ever power forward", had the following stats:

36 minutes played

2-4 FG
0-0 3 PT FG
0-0 FT

4 points
4 rebounds
2 assists

0 steals
3 blocks

5 turnovers

and a PIR of 6

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Rooster 11-15-2011 05:00 PM

Re: Brian ScalaBrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
In his first Eurocup game (the league that is below Euroleague level)..........

Brian Scalabrine, "Europe's greatest ever power forward", had the following stats:

36 minutes played

2-4 FG
0-0 3 PT FG
0-0 FT

4 points
4 rebounds
2 assist

0 steals
3 blocks

5 turnovers

and a PIR of 6

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:



White Mamba with 3 blocks

Great number for a guy

Who can't jump over a piece of paper

LMAO

Toizumi 11-15-2011 05:11 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
I don't know what's more awesome.. the fact that he played all but 4 minutes of the game, or that he had 3 blocks.

D.J. 11-15-2011 05:18 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
To be fair, he did shoot 50% from the field.

Fatal9 11-15-2011 05:21 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
3 blocks? That would be his career high in the NBA :applause:


It's okay though, he is leading the Italian league in FG% and ranked 9th overall in index ranking.

PTB Fan 11-15-2011 05:24 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Everyone has a bad game once in a while.

D.J. 11-15-2011 05:25 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PTB Fan
Everyone has a bad game once in a while.



Or every game for 10 years.

Fatal9 11-15-2011 05:25 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Statistically a top 10 player in the Italian league :bowdown:

Blocking shots like Bill Russell in the Eurocup :bowdown:

PTB Fan 11-15-2011 05:29 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.J.
Or every game for 10 years.


That's the case for Scal here...

PTB Fan 11-15-2011 05:30 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Scal is having his way in Italy.

Top player with ease in there...

Euroleague 11-15-2011 05:34 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatal9
3 blocks? That would be his career high in the NBA :applause:


It's okay though, he is leading the Italian league in FG% and ranked 9th overall in index ranking.


Wow 9th in a mid level European league in evaluation, playing on a crappy team.

Amazing, clearly he is without question the greatest power forward to ever play in Europe.

Hyman 11-15-2011 05:36 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Euroleague
Wow 9th in a mid level European league in evaluation, playing on a crappy team.

Amazing, clearly he is without question the greatest power forward to ever play in Europe.


Heah, and Greece is the second best league.

And Valencia is not a top Eurocup level.

And Williams is not a top european guard

Euroleague 11-15-2011 05:36 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PTB Fan
Scal is having his way in Italy.

Top player with ease in there...


Amazing how the best player in Italy's team has a 3-3 record.

HylianNightmare 11-15-2011 05:37 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
looks like some solid numbers for

SunsCaptain 11-15-2011 05:48 PM

Re: Brian Scalabrine "Europe's Greatest Ever Power Forward"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
looks like some solid numbers for


__


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy