Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ricky Rubioooo (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240531)

SunsCaptain 11-28-2011 03:23 AM

Ricky Rubioooo
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-hV_...feature=relmfu

Is going to be a beast in the NBA. All the doubters prepare to swallow your words!

:cheers:

DuMa 11-28-2011 03:31 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
cant wait for this scrub to be exposed.

bluechox2 11-28-2011 03:38 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
hes best to come off the bench

Fiasco 11-28-2011 03:52 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
more like scrubio, amirite

Go Getter 11-28-2011 04:22 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
this thread is late but I agree that he will be a respectable rookie. Maybe even a good pro.

chips93 11-28-2011 09:15 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa
cant wait for this scrub to be exposed.


exposed as what? almost nobody thinks he'll b e great

kumquat 11-28-2011 10:08 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
Rubio is going to be an epic fail. He sucked in spain, he'll suck worse in the NBA.

Yung D-Will 11-28-2011 10:19 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kumquat
Rubio is going to be an epic fail. He sucked in spain, he'll suck worse in the NBA.

Yawn.

I love that he's under Rick Adelman who'll actually harness his potential and help develop his game in the nba. Really Rick is such a great coach and there's no better situation for Rubio.

I'm also hoping he succeeds because people are so obsessed with hoping this Kid fails it kind of reminds me of how everyone hopes Lebron fails every year

He's a 21 year old who's been working with shooting coaches all summer and has been improving his weaknesses, If he keeps that work ethic under Adelman there's nothing he can't accomplish.

Rnbizzle 11-28-2011 10:27 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
I started out a bit of a Rubio doubter.. but the hate is getting ridiculous, I hope the kid succeeds and proves all you fools wrong :lol

Clutch 11-28-2011 10:47 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
I started out a bit of a Rubio doubter.. but the hate is getting ridiculous, I hope the kid succeeds and proves all you fools wrong :lol

I also hope he will succeed in the NBA.

HylianNightmare 11-28-2011 10:51 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
i don't think he will be a beast or a bust, i think he will be a solid overall PG

B-Easy8 11-28-2011 11:00 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
I don't understand why people hate on players for no reason and want them to fail so badly. There are a few exceptions of course (LeBron) but what has this kid done to garner this much hate?

That full court pass to Derozan was awesome. I think he will be a solid rookie, he won't score much but 5-6 assists, around 1.5 steals a game and he will set up the run and gun Wolves well.

R.I.P. 11-28-2011 11:17 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Easy8
I don't understand why people hate on players for no reason and want them to fail so badly. There are a few exceptions of course (LeBron) but what has this kid done to garner this much hate?

That full court pass to Derozan was awesome. I think he will be a solid rookie, he won't score much but 5-6 assists, around 1.5 steals a game and he will set up the run and gun Wolves well.


Agreed. At least heīll put the Wolves on sportscenter alot and they canīt get any worse with him. Besides the thought of some no look and behind the back passes hitting an unprepared Darko in the head.... :lol

B-Easy8 11-28-2011 11:22 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Agreed. At least heīll put the Wolves on sportscenter alot and they canīt get any worse with him. Besides the thought of some no look and behind the back passes hitting an unprepared Darko in the head.... :lol


:roll: :roll:

Didn't think of that. There will be at least 1 per game.

Shade8780 11-28-2011 11:40 AM

Re: Ricky Rubioooo
 
In the 2010-11 season with Barcelona he averaged
5.9 PPG, 32.1 FG%, 4 APG, 3.3 RPG in 22.9 MPG.

Now I know he's been improving during the lockout but he definitely won't be a beast in the NBA. He'll probably just about crack into the starting lineup of the T'Wolves but will get limited minutes with Luke Ridnour.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy